Chapter X

Chapter 10: Divine Beast Vah Medoh

Divine Beast Vah Medoh (Full Theme) - BOTW OST

Link was getting sick of that beeping that filled Medoh.

"What is that?" Link asked.

"Most likely an S.O.S. signal," Tech said. "The Divine Beasts were programmed to send out a distress signal if an unregistered person tried to mess with its controls."

"Oh," Link said.

They walked through Medoh, trying to find the first terminal. They eventually came outside, underneath the beast. On the roof (which was the wing) was a rail line that ran to the edge of the wing. In a little compartment, there was a terminal.

"There!" Link said, pointing.

"Great, but how do we get over there?" Tech asked.

"I don't know, you're supposed to be the smart one!" Link said.

"Hmm," Tech said, putting a hand on his chin.

Tech studied the scene in front of him, no doubt analysing it. His eyes went wide when he saw a carriage on the other side of the rail.

"There's a carriage there!" Tech exclaimed, grabbing the Sheikah Slate off Link's hip. "If we tilt Medoh this way then..."

Link watched as Medoh began to tilt, making Link feel uneasy on his feet. He learnt back against the wall to keep his balance and then watched as the carriage came towards them. Medoh let out a horrid screech as it finished moving. Tech then levelled Medoh.

"Tada!" Tech explained.

Link wearily stepped onto the carriage, gulping as it shifted under his weight. Tech joined him and made Medoh shift to the other side, moving them over to the side with the terminal. Link held onto the side of the carriage for dear life.

Once they got over, they climbed up the stairs they found and used the Sheikah Slate to activate the terminal.

"Good. That was the first one. Still 4 more to go," Revali's voice rang out. "Flap to it."

Tech took a moment to roll his eyes before getting them back to the other side. They walked into a room with a malice puddle and a glowing eye blocking the entrance. They killed the eye, and the malice disappeared.

There was a battering ram nearby and a few metres opposite the ram was a glowing switch that needed to be pressed with a certain amount of force. However, there was a gate in the way.

Link looked around to see windmills that could be moved and some widows that were covered by rocks that could be blown up.

Link let a Bomb Arrow loose and watched as it exploded the rocks. The windows let wind in, blowing the windmills once Tech aligned them. This opened the door.

Link tilted Medoh so that the ram would ram into the button with enough force to push it in. The first time they tried, one of the windmills moved, so the gate closed. The second time they tried, Tech held the windmill in place using Magnesis, the ram hit the switch, opening the door. They ran in and activated the terminal.

They headed back into the main room, careful not to fall down into the room below. Tech pointed to a section near the roof. They climbed up there, shooting an eye of malice. In front of them were platforms that could move if they tilted Medoh. They did so, running across the aligning platforms. They just made it across to the terminal. Three down, two to go.

They had been here for about twenty-four hours now. Tech had tried his best to not look out any windows and below them when they were outside. If he did, he was sure his stomach's contents would end up on the ground.

They came back to the room with terminal number 2 in it and went deeper into the room. They saw a pink shield with a door. There was a small tube thingy that looked like there could be a bomb placed in it. There was a metal ball that could be pushed by the bomb. They did the puzzle and got the fourth terminal.

They came outside on a platform on the opposite wing to the first terminal. This time, there was no carriage to carry them across.

"How do we get across? We'd never make it by flying!" Link said.

"If we make our position higher than the point we need to get to, we'll make it," Tech said.

"So...we tilt the Divide Beast?" Link asked.

Tech nodded and tilted Medoh. They flew over and activated the fort and final terminal.

"Good. You've finally got all of them...now...head to the giant dot on the map," Revali said. "Hurry."

They headed to the glowing dot, which was where they started.

"That is the Main Control Terminal...activate it to gain full control over Medoh," Revali said.

Link slowly approached the glowing orange terminal, Sheikah Slate in hand. Tech stood back and watched, narrowing his eyes and adjusting his goggles.

This is too easy, Tech thought. Ganon wouldn't leave such an important asset unguarded.

As Link tried to place the Sheikah Slate on the control panel, Tech's suspicions were confirmed. A ring of malice burst up around the terminal and the panel.

What will we have to fight? Are we ready? Tech asked in his head.

Link turned around as a blue ball floated around him. Tech gulped...what monster did Ganon have in store for them?

It couldn't be anything good.

That was a monster of a chapter. The Divine Beasts are gonna be hard to write. Yay. Not. Anyways, it was my idea lol.

GET READY FOR A DOOZY OF A CHAPTER NEXT!

Also, I'm officially dedicated.

ALSO, sorry for a shorter chapter. It's really hard to write a dungeon apparently...as I don't remember the dungeon lol.

Trivia:
Even through a TV Screen, if I looked through a window, I'd feel sick because of how Medoh moved. It was worse on Naboris tho.