Chapter 6: A part with multiple...incidents

-Peter Pov-

"So happy you decided to join!" Pepper hugs me and moves to grab some papers "I just need you to sign some things!"

"He put me in his will" I see her stop moving for a second before she goes again "Why am I here Pepper?"

"No reason" She moves and sits in the desk chair with a smile "Sit down! We must talk!"

"No" Something is off about all of this "What is happening?"

"Peter sit down" I shake my head as Rhodey walks up behind me "Come on Peter"

"Answer me this" I take a step back and look at them both "Why does a high level government worker need my signature and to be here for it?"

"I tried the easy way but Raava made it hard" Rhodey turns into a elf creature "Bring them in!"

My senses go off and I web them down as I jump up to the ceiling. More elf people come in and I crawl out as they get the two free. I am almost out when my senses go off. I speed up and crash out a window as shots start being taken.

I web my way out and land on a roof to relax. Those elf people have my friends and family. They seem to be able to hide like us. That means they know where we are at all times.

FUCK!

-Kate pov-

I am currently training with Laura in the gym. She has been putting it extra hard on me today. I get knocked down again but this time is different. She has my hands tied behind me and is ready to break my arm.

"I do not want to hurt you so just follow along" I am confused but nod "I have grown to like you and I want to help you all"

"Sheevie!" I look up and see a green person walk in "We got the magic one"

"Good" I get roughly picked up "I got this archer to match her mentor"

"Am I doing good?" She is his mentor "I have had to play that stupid archer for a week now"

"I know love" We walk to the other person "Did you send for transport?"

"Not yet!" He pulls out a device "I can do that now"

"How about a kiss?" He smiles and steps toward her with his eyes closed "I loved you"

He stops confused and then a gunshot fires "OH MY GOD!" I am let out of my cuffs "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"I have spent so much time with Clint and Laura" She shakes her head "I fell in love"

"KATE!" The now green lady is forced still as her hand with the gun turns the gun toward her head "What did you do to her? Did you hurt her?"

"She helped us" I see a magnetic bracelet on her wrist and look at Wanda "She killed him"

"Leave the room so I can deal with this" I slowly walk away and grab a arrow before opening then closing the door  "You should not have killed him!"

"They do not deserve to die the way our Queen wants" I sneak up as she distracts the new green lady "I would do it all over again! I WANT PEACE!"

"You shall have your peace" The fake Wanda holds her hand up "The planet will be ours"

"NO!" I stab the arrow through the lady and she falls "Take off the magnets"

"Well I should not do that with you present" I tilt my head confused "I uh am wearing a lot under these clothes"

"You can change" She looks unsure so I turn "Get them all out and then put your clothes back on"

"Thank you" I nod and hear clothes being unzipped "So how are you and Peter?"

"Good" She chuckles and I roll my eyes "We are just friends even if I like him"

"Fair enou-"

"WATCH OUT!" Peter swings in and then quickly turns away "Naked Elf lady!"

"I am not an Elf!" I can hear the pout and I laugh "I am a Skrull and my people are trying to capture then take over!"

"She is a good one" I look at Peter beside me and see his nose slightly off "Take a bump getting here?"

"Yeah" He looks at me with a smile "Hows my archer doing?"

"Shoot him" A gunshot sounds and Peter turns into a Skrull as he falls dead "I am not with him"

"Nice to know you are smart" I look and see Peter covering his eyes with Wanda cuffed "Can someone get keys? It is too confusing to pick"

"Thats my Peter" I turn to see Sheevie dressed now "Pete she is clothed"

"Ok" Sheevie walks over and uncuffs Wanda "No questions?"

Sheevie shrugs and walks back to me "I trust you not to kill me" Sheevie kicks the gun over to the duo "Kill us now if you are Skrulls"

"Well I think killing is a little extreme for this room" Wanda nods and soon uses her magic to unload the gun "How about we share what we know?"

"That we are under attack" We all get ready but I see the two Avenger Veterans relax as a man with a cut eye comes in "My wife is a Skrull and I killed one who was being my ally in Rhodey"

"The Avengers are at an underground bunker" Sheevie walks toward the man "I have a place we can rest and plan"

"Good" The man steps aside "Lets go"

We all follow her out and get our stuff. It is going to be some time before we may return back. I sigh as we leave and head to our new temp home. I just hope my family is doing alright.

-Clint pov-

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" I smirk as the guard glares at me "What is so funny?"

"Your people are dead" He narrows his eyes and I chuckle "The Avengers and heroes left out there will come and kick your asses"

"How can you be so sure?" I turn and see the Queen walking over "You seem confident"

"We have taken on witches, wizards, robots, and much more" I spit at her and laugh as I get pulled away "YOU ALL WILL DIE!"