Chapter 13: Epilogue

-Peter pov-
I got this....it is just a simple thing. I have done so many things in life. I have fought so many people and God's. There are even a few sitting away from me.

So why am I so nervous? Why do I feel like I am dying inside? Ami dying right now? Oh god I am dying right now!

"Calm down kid" I look at Tony who's smiling while Cap, Sam, and Bucky are laughing "You are very Wired up"

"I agree" I look at May who shrugs "Sorry it is true dear"

"Yeah nerd" I look over at a smirking Michele "Act like it's a big deal"

"Hey I am in a red suit" Jack Duquesne smiles while some people laugh "You're fine"

"Agreed" Clint puts a hand on my shoulder and leans close to my ear "But this goes south and I will kill you"

"Mic Clint" Clint backs up while everyone chuckles "You gonna be alright?"

I look out and think about that question. I have fought so many things and lost so much in my life. I am barely through my 20s already. But this truly is bigger than all of that.

This is my future and life here. Am I ready for what's about to happen? I truly belive I have no clue. Is that a bad thing though?

After everything, no it is not. Knowing everything is overrated and rightfully hated. There are chances in the world for a reason. If I knew it all, I would never have come to this point and become who i am.

Hell I am still growing! I am still going to be learning so much and messing up more. So am I ready? No, but who ever truly is ready for everything life throws at them?

"Yeah" I look at Tony and smile "I am gonna be alright"

"Everyone please arise" Everyone starts to stand up "The bride has arrived"

-Kate pov-
"Clint should have done this but he wants to be the preacher and Jack wants to be your mom" I look at Laura and she smiles "You look lovely dear"

"Its my time to walk" the doors open and I take a deep breath "Ready?"

"That to me or yourself?" We both chuckle and she pats my back "You're ready I know it"

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding
I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose, I'm winning

I have walked past our family and they all smile genuinely. It is majority of Avengers and friends but who cares. Family is the people we choose especially after blood leaves you behind. 

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too?
The world is beating you down
I'm around through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing
It's ringing in my head for you

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy, and I'm out of my mind

I make it closer and see Peter smiling. I am so lucky to be marrying him. He is more lucky to be marrying me though. As Laura says, I am quite the catch as all Bartons are. 

'Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose, I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose, I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

"You all may be seated" Clint looks at me and smiles "Who gives you away?"

"I do" Laura smiles happily "I give her away with Jack and you"

"I will take care of her" Peter takes my hands and Laura steps away "Hey darling"

"Can the cute pair make it up here?" Everyone laughs as do we "We are gathered here today to unite in holy matrimony Peter Parker and Kate Barton! If anyone has any problems kiss my ass...The couple has decided to write their own vows...but we have also asked separately and they both say no"

"I love you" Peter smiles "I never will let you go and no words will say enough ever"

"Dork" I smile happily and full of love "You're my dork for life"

"I do?"

"I do"

"I do?"

"I do"

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife!" I feel so happy snd free right now "You may kiss the bride!"

Peter and I share a kiss as everyone cheers us on. When we separate we are both smiling. Normal or not we are going to have the best life ever. I am now Mrs. Kate Parker.

I can not wait to have a family with this man.