Chapter 12: Over the moon

-Kate pov-

"Happy birthday to me" I sigh as I am in my hideaway "Happy birthday to me...How sad am I?"

"Well when you refuse to come hang out with me" I jump and fall while Wanda laughs "Come with me to celebrate brat"

"Jerk" I stand up shaking my head "I said there is nothing I...wanted"

"Hey" Clint smiles and opens his arms "How has my other daughter been?"

I run and hug him as everyone cheers or laughs. I look and see the other heroes are back too. Tony is even here talking to Pepper and meeting Morgan. I smile but soon frown when I do not see him.

"Oh shit" I look at Clint who pulls out a paper and hands it to me "For you"

I look at the Paper and see it has a long paragraph on it. 

'Dear Kate,

I am so happy to have been in your life for the amount of time I have been. You make it feel more normal and less awful. You make me want to keep going even when I feel like I have nothing left to give. Which is what happened while I was away from our earth.

I was wondering what was happening with you. I worried if you ate, drank, and were getting enough sleep. I know Wanda and the team will take care of you but still. I was so lost without you in my life daily.

I missed the jokes, your laugh, your laugh at unfunny jokes, and I missed you. You are my favorite part of life anymore. I can honestly say I have started to do something that fills me up with nothing but fear. I have started falling in love with you Kate Bishop.

I am in love with you so much! From you humor, to your nervous ticks, to your movies choices, and even your goofy little dances. I may sound insane but I do not care. You wanna know why?'

"Cause you are worth being insane for" I turn to see a smiling Peter "Can I get my hug now?"

"You idiot" I run over and hug him as I begin to cry "Never leave me like that again"

"I promise" After a few minutes we pull back some "So I have someone I would like you to meet"

"Who?" I let him guide me to a lady I have seen in photos "I am not dressed to meet your Aunt! Is my hair ok? How about my makeup? I am not wearing makeup! I need my makeup!"

"She reminds me of your mom" I look at the chuckling lady who holds a hand out to me "My name is May and I assume you are Peters Girlfriend?"

"Well we have no titles yet but yes" I shake her hand and smile wide "I am his girlfriend"

"Thank you" She pulls me into a hug "Thank you for being with him when I died"

"Which brings me in" We all look at Steven who takes a deep breath before speaking "You, Tony, and Steve were brought back via magic...you three will not be disappearing soon either"

"But I sense a but" Tony frowns and Steven nods "What is it?"

"This means the worlds can crash some" Peter grabs my hand as Steven talks "We need to be very vigilante.....like how I am eyeing that huge cake!"

"HEY I GET IT FIRST!" Steven sprints and I do as well dragging Peter "WE NEED MY CAKE!"

-Tony pov-

"No Natasha?" I shake my head and Clint sighs "Probably for best"

"We tried" I look at Clint and shake my head "Last wish was used.....we could not bring her here"

"Thanks for trying" I pat Clint on the shoulder and he walks toward the cake trio "Let me light it!"

"She died at the planet didn't she" I nod at Laura who is looking at Steve talking to Kate and Peter "He would destroy himself"

"Which is why it stays with us" She looks at me and nods "We buried her on the planet and made a statue"

"What took so long coming back?" I look away and she sighs "If you can not say it is fine"

"The kid wanted all people returned to their homes before we left" I turn to her with a smile "He is one of the best heroes I have ever met"

"HE will be the best of all time" I get a pat on the back "Way to go"

I smile in thanks and she joins the others "So" I turn toward May "You talk to Happy yet?"

"Rhodey said he is away" She nods and I chuckle "I will get him back to us both soon"

"You look good as a dad Stark" She chuckles and looks at the kids playing around "Young Avengers?"

"Could use a den mom" She looks at me shocked "Who better?"

"Thank you" I nod and she sighs "Best go to my nephew"

I nod and watch her go to Peter. I am so happy I will be back in his life. But something is not right and I can not tell what. His suit seemed to just phase on and off but not nanotech like.

Something I will need to watch out for while coming back to the world of the living.

-Time skip-Peter Pov-

"I am so happy we are together again" I nod as I hold Kate onto my side "Peter...you think....nevermind"

"What is it?" I get her to face me and look in her eyes "Oh....wow you look so beautiful"

"You look handsome" We slowly get closer to each others faces "Peter if we start we may not stop"

"Who said I would want to stop?" We share a big kiss and after some time saliva connects us "You want to stop?"

"You stop now and I will stay mad forever" Kate tackles me down and smiles "We are going to give myself the best birthday gift of all time"

"I am so happy to be apart of it" We kiss some more and separate again "Next time we stop best be for breaths only"

She chuckles and we start making out again. This is going to be the best night of my life!