Chapter 11: Beyond the moon

-Peter Pov-

It has been months of war and turmoil. I wanted this to be over sooner. Everyone died at one point but a lady sacrificed herself for us. It has been a mess of fighting and innocent people getting hurt.

 Our problem is now the metal savage before us. This Ultron is different from the one that was beat by the Avengers. Doom has a problem with himself going on as well. Beyonder is just watching with glee.

I dodge a blast from Ultron has everyone moves to try and attack. The other villains are on their way. Klaw helped thanks to She-Hulk and started Dooms problems. They will be here soon and we need a plan.

"I took it easy on you all last time we faced" Ultron takes a step toward Tony "I WAS TRYING TO PERFECT THE WOLRLD! HUMANS ARE NOTHING! YOU FIGHT EACHOTHER! YOU ALL SAY YOU WANT PEACE BUT YOU BOMB YOUR ALLIES AND PICK ON YOUR FRIEND CAUSE OF COLOR! THAT IS NOT PEACE! Now my world? My world has sentience!"

"That is the problem though" Tony steps toward Ultron "There can never be peace truly....Racism wants to be ended but it never does. My best friend is black and I love him like a brother! But you know something? We both have made jokes and remarks about other people! I am American and I have worked with a Russian mutant! But he has never called me my name just dumb American man"

"Robo-"

"When your robots have different metal tones what will happen?" Ultron stops his walking but Tony continues "Sentience means they think on there own! They have their own feelings just like I programmed into you! Take that away and you are no better than people who cancel others for opinions right or wrong! But what do I know right? I mean you were so focused on me the whole time you never saw Wasp go into you and kill you"

Ultron slowly shuts down and falls to the ground. We all look over and see the villains are a few bits away. We all get ready for the fight coming to us. This is going to be a fight for sure but we are ready.

"You are right" Colossus smirks at Tony "People will hate by knowing what they are taught or out of hate...But I like you Tony"

"Like was big guy" Tony's helmet forms and he turns toward Cap "Ready Old Friend?"

"Always and Forever" Cap tightens his shield "Avengers and X-Men!...Assemble"

We all run at the running villains and the fight begins. I move with Reed and get Connors his vaccination first and foremost. When we see him fine we go to fight. Doc Ock grabs some of his team and starts flinging them around.

"Hello Kid" I look up at him and he smiles "We are so happy our protection of you has lasted my boy"

"It has been appreciated" I kick away Bulldozer and web up Thunderball "Talk later?"

"Of course!" He nabs Wrecker and Piledriver "We have a fight to win"

Our good time comes to an end as a large energy blast hits. We all fly back as Dr. Doom stands there with Klaw. Beyonder has seemed to disappear from view. Kang walks up to Doom confused and holding his side.

"We had a plan!" Kang is soon grabbed by his throat "Wh-what is the meaning of th-this?"

"I am a god among men" Kangs neck is snapped and Dr. Doom drops him "I am tired of playing games"

"Use the weapon again" Klaw looks very giddy "Do it Doom!"

We all brace as the weapon is fired but nothing happens. Dr. Doom seems to be having a problem. He grabs at his head and Klaw holds onto him. Klaw turns toward us with a smile before a portal opens and they go in.

It is silent as we go over what just happened. The villains are down and we just won. We all look at each other as it finally sets in. The war is over and we won it!

"I wish I could have Aunt May with me again to be there for me" Doc and Connors puts a hand on my shoulder "It has been hard without her"

"I need help!" We all turn and I feel my body go numb "Reed! Mutants! Someone help me out! She is going critical"

I slowly get up as Tony and the scientists help. I stand there feeling numb until I hear a heartbeat. She is left laying down and I look at Tony. Tony gives a nod and I look back at her.

"Beyonder's magic will grant wishes but apparently for people it is where they last were"

"No Natasha" Hulk shakes his head "She would not make it"

"I wish I could have all of the tools to make a portal home" We wait a few minutes and a workbench spawns a little bit away from Reed "If you all want to make wishes make them but make sure you keep the wishes close"

Everyone moves away but Cap and Tony. I look at them confused and see that they are actually talking quietly. I go to talk to them but get stopped but Doc and Connors. We walk away and I see that May has been placed with doctors.

"But how?" I look to see the X-Men smiling "Yo-you all? But you did not want to work with us and..and I am with the Avengers..Why help me?"

"While not born a Mutant you are one bub" Logan gives me a smirk as he lights his cigar "You are one of us"

"We had nothing more we wanted" Colossus smiles sadly "I would be lying if I said I did not try"

"I am sorry" I walk up to May and grab her hand "Thank you all"

"We would like to extend an offer" I look at a blue devil guy "We uh have a young team starting up"

"I do-"

"He accepts" I look up at Tony confused "Kid you have friends who are like you! We will visit you and who said you stop being one of us?"

I look at Xavier who nods with a smile "Thank you" I look at everyone and smile brightly for the first time in a while "Thank you so much"

"Tony we could use your help!" Tony runs to help Bruce and Reed build the machine "We can leave in a few hours if we work smartly"

"Lets all help then" Cap walks over with Doc "I think we have a home to return to"