Chapter 8: Why are you here?

-Peter pov-
"Hey kid" I look up at older Peter as he sits beside me "What you thinking about?"

"Why am I here?" I look out at Queens below us "All of these people will never know what happened or who they truly were....we have Skrulls being integrated into our world like they did not just kill three heroes"

"So cause of their difference, cause some took then killed, and had their own as slaves" Older Peter looks at me "They should be treated differently, right?"

"Oh yeah" Younger Peter lands and sits on the other side of me "I mean people being forced from their home for sure means they should be treated wrong"

"Maybe they get tired and people side with them" Older Peter goes into a thinking pose "Maybe we go into a war of sides...a civil war if you will"

"We go into separate sides and elect officials" I sigh as they continue talking "Which results in deaths and going backwards"

"But they win freedom or become slaves all over again" Older Peter looks over at me "Why does this sound familiar to me?"

"Civil War between North and South but it was more than that" I sigh and look at the city where people of different types walk around "England came to America, England and America took tribal people from Africa, They were brought here by force and held as slaves, Some got free thanks to the North and other Slaves but not all, The war was to free and settle a dispute on freedom or not, and while freedom was gained black people still have had trouble with people not trying to treat them equally"

"Asian people have gotten that as well as others" Younger Peter puts a hand on my shoulder "These Skrulls are going to get a raw deal because of who they are"

Older Peter puts a hand on my other shoulder "What is going on in that head Pete?" I look at them both and look away "What is it?"

"You two came here for a cannon event but nothing happened" I look at the two again "Why are you here?"

"To prevent me" Before I can react I am tackled down the skyscraper "I AM A GOD!" 

"NO MORE!" I punch the suited man through a window and catch myself before launching after him "YOU ARE TAKING THE BEATING OF A LIFETIME FUCKER!"

I make it through the window and dive at him. I take him down just to be launched. I go out the window with no webs. They were being made before I left to climb.

So this is how it all ends huh?

Me falling to my death all the way down to the pavement. I never got to do so many things. I never got a family, a love, or a normal life. I never got to be married and show people who I truly am.

Now I am going to just die falling and splatting. Never getting my true chance at life or love. I just hope Kate will be ok. She has lost so much in a short time.

She has a crazed mom and a dead father figure. I was starting to like her dearly. Now I am just going to hurt her more. I close my eyes and embrace death as it comes to me.

"Why are you here?"

"To save people"

"No, Why are you here?"

"Cause I never want people to go through the lose I have! I want the world to be full of happiness and love!" I feel tears falling "I WANT PEOPLE TO CHOOSE TO LIVE! I WANT PEOPLE TO LIVE! I WANT TO LIVE! I AM HERE TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE CAN LIVE EQUALLY AND FREE! I AM HERE FOR PEACE AND FREEDOM! I...I am here to be the voice of the voiceless, to be what people need when there is no hope, to give a light in the darkness, and to make sure people have a life even if it means i lose mine..that is why I am here"

"Open your eyes Peter" I open my eyes to see many Spidermen and the Peters standing around me "My name is Madam Web and this is the web that connects us all together through the universes dear"

"Here" The man who tackled me walks to me with a hand out "We are friends Pete"

I slowly take his hand "Who are you all?" I am helped up as masks come off "What is going on?"

"You will know soon enough dear" Madam Web walks over to me with a smile "Your friends and family are worried right now"

"I have no Family" She steps aside and I see the Avengers all looking around maps "What is going on?"

"They are searching for you Peter" Older Peter walks to beside me "They are your family kid"

"We are too" Younger Peter steps to the other side of me "Now let us get you back to your family huh?"

I nod and a bright light engulfs the three of us. I blink a few times as the HQ comes into view. I slowly walk toward everyone as they are in a panic. They look ready to go into a war.

"What do we do?" Sam moves some maps across the screen "We can take all of Queens in a matter of moments to find him"

"We could ask everyone where he is" Wanda looks really worried "We can find him no problem right? Anyone have another idea to give?"

"I say we stay, watch his favorite movies, and eat so much food" Everyone looks at me and I look behind myself "Casper show up again? I told him to stop randomly appearing"

I am soon tackled into a big hug and I laugh. It is my first genuine laugh is a while. I can feel the love from everyone here. I accept the hug and love as everyone keeps joining into it.

-Peter (Tobey) pov-

"He is finally healing" I look at Peter who nods "I do not want to drag him into this problem"

"He is the only one who can help us" Peter looks at me with a frown "We start tomorrow"

I sigh with a nod and we walk away to build a gameplan.