Chapter 9: Going Beyond

-Peter pov-

I have had a better few weeks with everyone. But I know that something is coming. I sigh as I wall around the compound alone. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do.

"I am telling him" I turn toward the two Peter's as Younger Peter grabs my shoulders "Everyone is about to fight each other! Beyonder is on his way! Madam Web is pulling us before we could help!"

"What?" I look at older Peter who nods "How do I stop this? Solve it? These are my friends and family! This is not ok!"

"I am sorry" Older Peter starts to disappear "You will be fine kid"

"We love you brother" Younger Peter fades with a smile "Good luck"

I look where they both stood as I feel the world shift around me. The building shakes and I jump to the roof. Two Hulks come through a wall beating each other to death. I see a few Avengers watching doing nothing.

"I see what they said" I turn toward the whispering Wanda beside me "I also see what you think of my costume"

"You are hot and I am sorry ok?" I look at the two still fighting "What do we do?"

"I think we have a bigger problem" I follow her point toward the television toward a now gold tower "Go while I figure this all out with Steven"

I nod and swing my way out of the compound. I make my way to the golden tower and stop a little bit away. I look at what is going on in much confusion. That is solid gold but it was not before that.

"PEOPLE CAN NOT BREATHE!" I swing at the tower to see Power man and Iron Fist breaking into it "HEY!"

"SPIDER-MAN!" Iron Fist breaks in and moves back "GO!"

I swing in and up  to start opening holes in the ground. I take out ground as people seem to be struggling around me. I get to the top before crashing back down to make more holes. As I go down I see heroes coming up to save people from inside the building.

Once at the bottom I start helping get people out of the tower. We rush people out and police move to help get them to EMT's. I still have no idea how this happened. Towers do not just turn into gold and kill people.

Before I can think more on it, I am in a new place. The Avengers are here along with some new people. I look around for Kate but do not see her anywhere. Clint is here though and so is....no.

"Kid?" I nod and they look around confused "How? What is going on?"

"I am asking the same thing old man" I freeze and turn with tears in my eyes "Hey Pete"

"Tony?" He looks at himself and then nods "TONY!"

I run and hug him for the first time in a long time. I step back and confusion grows inside of me. Tony died to kill Thanos and save the world. So there is no real way that he is here right now.

"HELLO!" We all look up and see a man glowing "I AM BEYONDER! THE HEROES HAVE ONE GOAL! IF YOU WIN YOU GET WHATEVER YOU DREAM! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BEAT THE VILLAINS!" 

"I detect you all are just as confused" I turn to see a bald man in a wheelchair "My name is Charles Xavier and we are the X-Men"

"Logan?" Steve steps toward a ragged looking man "You stormed with me"

"Hello Cap" The new people see shocked when Logan shakes Steve's hand "Good to see you are alive and well"

"It seems our universe once was combined" I look at Charles who is looking at me "You hold many questions but also many answers"

"This Beyonder guy brought back the dead for the Avengers and based on your reactions the X-Men as well" Charles nods and smiles some "So we know that he can raise ours"

"He can raise theirs as well" I turn to see a stretchy guy, a rock Hulk, and a burning man "We are three of the Fantastic Four"

"I am so scared right now but also very happy" I look at a tanned girl and she waves "I am Ms. Marvel!" 

"Hey kid go get her" I glare at Tony who chuckles "Sorry been a while since I could do that"

A throat clears and we all turn "So we have a um list of Villains?" We all look at She-Hulk "Absorbing Man, Doctor Doom, Doc Ock, Enchantress, Kang, Klaw, Lizard, Molecule Man, Titania, Ultron, Volcana, and The Wrecking Crew"

"Doctor Doom is our bad guy" Stretchy guy sighs "He is a power house"

"Doc Ock and Lizard were not from our universe" I shake my head as I fall to my knees "I saved them both"

"Ultron is a computer made out of my tech" Tony sighs "We beat him once"

"With Vision who is not here" Thor hits a wall "Enchantress is a witch! A bitch!"

"Titania is easy but we seem to be lost on the others" She-Hulk looks at the paper and sighs "He says surprises may come and there is a villain to combat our power"

"Who is the villain?" Steve looks at everyone "Who would be deemed necessary?" 

"The Eater of Worlds" The burning man looks afraid where he stands "The son of a bitch brought Galactus"

-Kate pov-

The blip happened again according to the news. I have rushed to the compound to find Peter. I need to know he is ok and here. I rush past everyone but get stopped.

"Sweetie I need you to listen" I look at Wanda and shake my head "Kate please"

"NO!" I push past her and run to his room "PETER! PETER COME OUT! THEY THINK YOU ARE GONE! COME ON PETER!"

I run around and see that he is nowhere to be found. I slowly walk to Wanda who has tear filled eyes. I fall into her arms and breakdown in them. I only stop when the alerts start going off.

"They think the heroes are gone" I stand up and walk to the computer "Time to show them we are still here"