Chapter 7: When you have nothing to lose

-Peter pov-
There was nothing else we had planned. We needed to come up with the best one. The best one was this one. Which in turn means I am now being taken to a cell.

That is what they think at least. I am what they see above. Below is a different story. Just need to find some dang water or a reflection!

I get thrown into my cell and they close it. I look across from me and see my opening. I make my best TSA nightmare and get the folded sling ring out from my mouth. I start using it and the alarms go off.

This is about to be a lot of fun.

-Clint pov-
The alarms are blaring and people are running. We all move confused as to why. We watch the guards and soldiers run past us. I start to laugh when I hear it.

"I told you all!" I step back from the door as do the others "You all messed with the wrong people!"

There is some more fighting and then silence. I step toward the door again and then get a bit grossed out. Wanda contorts her way through a small sliver of metal flooring. I gag as she stands up and starts unlocking us.

"Follow me to the gear" Fighting starts back up as we hurry behind her "We do not have a lot of time or power right now"

"We are underground right?" She nods and I look at Bucky "Got any World War ideas?"

"Tons" He smirks "Let's get to our stuff"

"Halt!" We stop as we see a bunch of guards and soldiers "Back and you may be spared"

I look at the other Avengers without powers and weapons. We step forward and crack our knuckles. This is where we finally get to shine. Time to kick some ass our way now.

-Peter pov-
I am running out of webs and Kate is rubbing out of arrows. Steven is trying his best but we are getting too many people. Our ally Skrull is currently unconscious. We were supposed to have Fury here too.

"I am tired of these mother fucking skrull" Fury comes through the portal with a machine gun "Invading my mother fucking planet!"

We duck as he starts shooting and taking some skulls down. We also get some extra people too. I narrow my eyes as US Agent comes in with a few other 'reformed' people. They are helping us so far though.

They head through taking out skrulls left and right. But even they will be limited. That's when we start to shake. A red hand comes through and then another one.

A red hulk comes through growling. He busts through followed by Bruce. So if we have those two it means She-Hulk is here. The two hulks start kicking butt and we follow behind them.

"We need to get to the others!" We all nod and start combating the enemy while getting our ally up "This is going to be a long one"

-Wanda pov-
We make it to the weapons holding finally but stop. There is a lady standing there. Clint sighs and shakes his head. I look at him confused and then back at her.

"We came here to take over the planet cause we lost ours!" The lady holds up her spear "I will not lose this place! We will not lose our second home!"

"You could have come in peace!" Clint walks up to her and stops at the spear tip "We could have worked it out"

"Your president tried to kill us" She shakes her head and scoffs "I tried to play nice but they tried to kill us! Use us as experiments!"

"How many people have you taken?" She does not answer and Clints grabs the spear "HOW MANY?!"

"This is only the second floor" She holds up her wrist and a holograph display shows "We go down so many more and all of those yellow dots are innocent people from both races"

"You initiated self destruct" She does not day anything "Why?"

"No one will protect my people so I must do what I need to" She smirks "We all die"

"No!" I run over and grab her head "We all live"

-Peter pov-
We are following the tablets instructions. We got an update to head lower. Once we start heading down we get in fights on the next floor. Then we finally see a huge timer.

Someone activated self-destruct. The Hulks start smashing through the ground the best they can. We speed up saving people and taking down guards. We are almost to the last floor when it starts getting noisy.

"Get them free and up now" We all start moving them up "I will try and find anyone else"

We get all the cells open and people moving up. Once we get up a few floors we shake again. We also have more soldiers coming at us. We are low on weapons and the hulks are tired.

"Above!" We all look to see backup has arrived with our friends "We got this!"

"Where is Wanda?" I look at Clint who shakes his head "I'll be back! Everyone get then out!"

I use my webs to get up top and find my way to Wanda. She is in a fight with the Queen. I go to help but get stopped by a force field. Wanda is thrown at me and Steven goes toward the Queen.

"Take them to safety" Steven starts doing magic as Bruce comes in behind him "We got this"

"NO!" I try to help but Clint stops me "No! Let me go!"

I am dragged out as Clint runs back. The building shakes more as we get to the surface. We are on the surface as a huge earthquake hits. The ground sinks where the base was.

People cheer at their freedom and I just fall. I just lost three more people I cared about. I just lost more family to this stupid life. I have no idea what else I can do.

What else am I going to lose?