Chapter 10: The dark side of the moon

-Otto pov-

"We have to be careful about this Connors" He nods and I know he is listening in on everyone else "The list had Peter on it and we need to make sure they do not kill the kid"

"He returned me to myself" Connors Lizard tongue comes out "We find him and get me back again"

"Agreed" I sigh and look at the Villains splitting into groups "You think we stand a chance at living?"

"We do" Connors points toward  Molecule man "He dies"

"Agreed" I shake my head and look at the list "We will protect you kid"

For my Peter and his we will protect you buddy.

-Kate pov-

I move from building to building with my new suit. It is red, Blue, and purple with a bow/spider logo. I land to see a green gas overtaking the streets. People are running but nothing is stopping it. I look and see someone standing in the middle of it all.

"Let us play a game" The gas overtakes me and soon darkness is all I see "Welcome to hell"

I am soon in my childhood home after the attacks. I look and see I am in my room. I slowly walk out of the room and to the stairs. I look down and see the ruble at the bottom.

I make my way down and stare at it all. My dad is underneath all of that mess. My dad died under all of that. Cause soon my mom will come get me.

"KATE!" I am grabbed by my dad and led to the door "Come on! We need to go!"

Once out the door we flash to a Thanksgiving table. Peter is to my right and Dad is at the head. The Bartons are also around the table. This could never happen but it is right here with me.

"Kate? Baby?" I look at Peter who looks worried "What is wrong?"

"No" I stand up and shake my head "You are gone! My dad died! Who are you? Where are you?!"

"Should have just played nice" I get punched and flung through the table by Peter "But no! You had to realize shit changed! You tried taking my love! MY MAN! He will come back to me! HE WILL BE MY KING AND I HIS QUEEN!"

"Fuck you" I swing and punch Peter who turns into the fishbowl lady "Lets dance"

"Yes" Many clones of my dad surround me "Lets dance"

I look around me and feel panic setting in. I can not just fight my dad like this. All the confidence I had is gone right now. I have no clue what I need to do right now.

What would an Avenger do right now? What would Wanda do right now? What would Clint do right now? What would Peter do right now?

"Peter would make the tough call" I take a deep breath and get ready to fight "Peter would kick ass and mourn later"

It's show time.

-Peter pov-

I have scoped out the whole block and sure enough we got brought with an alien village. I am not sure where we are though. I mean anyone could have done all of this architecture. I sigh as I go past a store. 

I stop when I see a flash of movement. I look inside and see a light inside of it turned on. I go to the door and open it slowly. I make my way inside and find myself facing people like aliens.

"Got any juice?" I give my best unscared smile and soon juice is in my face "I have many questions about this"

"Gheisn jsifh" I am forced juice down my mouth and try to fight back without hurting them "HGsjd can understand us once it is drank!"

"What the heck did i just drink?" Silence falls until I hear a cup getting filled "What is that?"

"Just me" I turn and see a red thing peeing into a cup "More juice?"

"I need answers" I look at the alien people "Now"

-Kate pov-

"STAY DOWN!" I punch another one of my dads clones and they all disappear "Fight me face to face!"

"You took him from me" A gunshot rings out and hits my right leg "You stole my life!"

I limp in the darkness and find a hideaway. I got shot in a vital artery and its bleeding bad. I get my bow ready just to get kick out of the hideaway. I watch my bow disappear and look at the lady.

"I am Michelle Jones" Everything goes to normal and her helmet comes off her to reveal tears "Mary Jane Watson died when he left me.....I wanted my Peter and now...now he has you! He does not want or need me!"

"Look at what you have become!" I point toward innocent people attacking other innocent people "You have killed people! You killed your friend! You forced Peter away Mary! He wanted you but then you became this"

"Oh god"  Michelle staggers backwards and then falls to her knees "I killed that girl and so many others"

"Turn it off and turn yourself in" Michelle looks broken and I hold out my hand "I will help you"

Michelle looks at it before taking it and the green starts fading away. A start to a fresh start to her..just sadly behind bars.

-Otto pov-

They have the village we are in on lockdown. They have everyone so afraid to leave. We also seem to have lost a few of the team. Connors is trying to get through to Doom but it is not working very well.

I have been working on the arms since we split. I need them to be working for whenever the first fight happens. I know it will be happening soon. They attacked a town to try and draw out the heroes.

"You have luck?" I look over my shoulder and see Connors walking in "He tried to tag me but was unable to"

"He is smart and we need to be careful" I look back at my workplace "We will not last much longer if we are not careful with everything"

"They want Peter" I stop all movement "I know what we need to do"

"Then sit and explain" I start my work again "We have work to plan out"