Chapter 1: About Me

Annyeong!! ^_^

*Yoonji's P.O.V*

I'm walking with Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Seokjin, Yoongi, and Namjoon oppa to school. Our family were High School friends, actually our family weren't all High School friends some were siblings. Like my mom had 3 other sisters. Hoseok's mom was the oldest, and then Jimin's mom, then Taehyung's mom, then my mom. They were all 1 year apart. Even though those goofballs were my cousins, the person I really close with was Kookie. The boys were a grade older than both us so, I got to spend more time with Kookie. We became best friends after two days of Kindergarten. I'm glad all of our families are best friends.

I had an older brother, named Yoon, Sarang Yoon. But, he died when I was younger. Yoon oppa was 7 years older than me and he died when I was 9. He was 16 years old when he died, pretty young right? Yeah. When he was still alive, our favorite activity together was swimming, we would always go swimming on the weekends. Yoon oppa was always voted best swimmer at his school. Everything stopped once oppa died, I stopped swimming and I would always change the subject when swimming is mentioned.

The boys know I hate when swimming is mentioned. They don't know why though, I never bothered to speak of it. All thy think they know is that I can't swim.

Ohh yeah!! One more thing! I think you guys might have known already, I like Kookie! I started liking him in the 4th grade, I never said anything though. The boys found out 2 years ago but, Jungkook hasn't cause he's busy looking at another girl, Choi Mirae. Don't get me wrong she's smart and pretty. That's probably why every boy at campus are head over heels with her, eww. I know she knows that Kookie likes her but, she's just there doing nothing about it or just using him. When it comes to me she's rude.

"Yoonji-ah? Yoonji-ah?" I heard seven boys. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at all of them and the surroundings, we were already at school. *Huh! I thought we were still walking.*

"Gwaenchanha?(Are you okay)." Jimin asked.

"Ne(yes)." I said.

"Well, we gotta get going, see you two at lunch." Jin said. And they were off. Jungkook and I headed to class and sat down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jungkook asked looking at me.

I looked at him. *Omo! His beautiful eyes.* "Yeah, I'm sure. I was just thinking about -

"Hold that thought." He got up from his chair and walked over to Mirae.

"You, thinking about you." I said to myself. I sighed and opened a book and started reading.

Minutes later Jungkook came back and started grabbing his stuff.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking up from my book.

"I'm going to sit with Mirae today." He answered.

"But, you said you'll sit with me today." I said.

"Mianhae(sorry), maybe tomorrow." He walked away. I looked over at Mirae and gave me a smirk.

"Aiyah Jungkook oppa." I said really disappointed.

~*Lunch*~

I walked to the table where we usually sit and was about to sit next to Jungkook when...

"Can you sit on the other side today?" He asked.

"Wae?(Why)." I asked.

"Mirae will sit with us today." He answered.

I had an annoyed face on but, sat next to Taehyung oppa.

"Where's Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon oppa?" I asked.

"Mollayo(I don't know) They said they had to work on a paper together." Jimin answered.

"Ahh okay."

Mirae comes out of no where and sits next to Jungkook. They were flirting with each other, disgusting. I was tightening my grip on something.

"You're killing your sandwich." Mirae said pointing at my hand.

My hand was a mess, Taehyung and Jimin handed me tissues, I whipped my hands cleaned, threw my food away and walked back to the table.

"Yoonji-ah, I won't be sitting with you today for the rest of our classes, Mirae needs someone to help her. Is that okay?" Kookie asked. They all looked at me.

*Ugh! From all the smart guys in our class why him?!* "Whatever." I grabbed my things and walked out of the Cafeteria and to my next period. Jimin and Taehyung followed.

"Yoonji-ah don't let her get to you, ok?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah. Just a few more hours of school and it's time to go home. Really don't let her get to you." Jimin said.

"Mmm." Was all I said. I didn't want to talk.

*School bell*

Jimin and Taehyung oppa left to their next classroom. For the rest of the day I ignored Jungkook, more like he ignored me.

*After school*

I went straight home and into my brothers room.

"Oppa have you fallen in love before?"

"How did it feel?"

"Did you get hurt?"

"Oppa I need you right now." I hugged his picture frame.

"Yoonji-ah come downstairs you have visitors!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

I didn't reply to my mom an walked down the stairs. 7 boys stood in front of me.

The boys and I walked to the back and sat under the big tree we grew when we were younger.

"Yoonji sorry about today." Jungkook said.

"Wait, what happened today?" Jin asked.

I smiled. "Jungkook blew me off for Miare."

"Ya(hey)!! Why are you smiling?!" Hoseok smacked Jungkook in the shoulder. "Ya! Didn't we tell you to take care of our baby cousin?!"

"I know! I said I was sorry! Yoonji-ah do u forgive me?!" He looked at me with sorry eyes.

"Mollayo(I don't know)." I said looking away from him. It's fun teasing him sometimes.

"Jebal(please) Yoonji-ah forgive me?" He begged.

"Whatever Kookie I forgive you." He gave me a big smile and hugged me tightly. I looked at the guys and they gave me teasing looks.

"Kids come I'm for dinner!!" My mom yelled.

We all ran inside for my moms delicious dinner.

~~~~~~~~

Ohh it was a pretty long chapter!

The upcoming chapters might also be long so, yeah.

~xoxo Author