Chapter 9: Getting Over Someone PT.2

"How come we weren't invited?!" Jimin asked a bit hurt.

"Yeah! I thought we're going to work as a team to help you get over him." Taehyung followed.

"Mianhae(sorry), we just started yesterday, so we have plenty of time to help me okay? Calm yourselves. Just come over at my house after school." I said

"Arasso(okay)."

Today we had two hours of free period becuase our two teachers didn't show up for class. It was the last two classes of the day, so you either can leave and go home, go somewhere else, or stay at school grounds but just hang around.

We haven't got to spend a lot of time with Jungkook lately becuase he's mostly with Mirae and her friends.

"Let's g eery ice cream before we head home." I suggested.

"That's step three of getting over someone!" Dongwook announced. "Step 3, buy yourself some chocolates, ice cream in a tub, and more Spoil yourself."

"Ohh daebak(awesome)." I said.

"Let's also buy some other snacks and watch some movies?" Yoongi suggested.

"Step 4: Watch some of your favorite shows or some movies." Dongwook said. "Step 3 and 4 done."

"This is so exciting!" I said. We started walking to market, it wasn't that far from us just two blocks away.

The boys put me inside the cart, while Dongwook was pushing. We decided to grab the ice cream last so, it wouldn't melt. We went to every aisle that had snacks and/or food. Our cart was nearly full with chips, drinks, fruits. We finally went to the Ice cream aisle, there was so many flavors to choose from.

"Okay why don't we pick 5 flavors?" Jin suggested.

"5?!" We all said in shock.

"This is for you, Yoonji. We know how much you like sweets." Jin respond.

"Oh kumawo(thanks) oppa." I smiled brightly.

We decided to get Coffee, Chocolate, Cookies N' Cream, Cotton candy and Matcha/Green tea. (A/n: I don't know if there is a Green Tea Ice cream? Lol)

"Let's get a jar of Stick-O's." Taehyung said.

"Couple of Whipped Cream cans." Hoseok added.

"And thoes ice cream cups." Namjoon said.

"Dongwook-ah, Yoonji-ah stay here while we get thoes things." Jimin said as he ran off with the rest.

"Arasso oppa!" "Arasso hyung!" We said at the same time.

"You know what they're doing with all thoes stuff and the ice creams right?" Dongwook asked.

"Of course." I let out a laugh. "It's been so long since we did that and this is the perfect time for it. I'm greatful I have you guys to make me happy."

"We're always here for you." He shuffled my hair.

"Dongwook, Yoonji?" A voice that sounded so familiar.

Jungkook and Mirae went in front of us holding hands. Mirae look at our cart then back at us.

"Isn't that a lot of food for just the both of you?" She asked.

"It's not just for us.." I moved my head to the right and saw 6 happily boys running towards us. "It's for them too." I pointed at them.

"Annyeong(hello) Jungkook, Mirae." They said.

"Are you guys having a party?" Jungkook looked at them then at me, I looked away.

"Not really, we're just going to watch some movies to get our minds off of things." Jin answered