Chapter 6: Forgiveness

It was finally Saturday.

"Yoonji-ah! Yoonji-ah!" Dongwook said knocking on my door. "Let's go somewhere!"

"Wae(why)?" I was planning to just stay home and rest.

He opened the door. "I'm bored. I want to go somewhere."

"Joh-ah(alright), where do you want to go?" I sat up.

"Ohh let's go to that park where we used to go when we were little." Dongwook suggested.

"Oh playground Seoul?! I miss that playground. I haven't there since you left." I jumped out of bed with a big smile. "Give me 15 minutes and I'll meet you downstairs!" I pushed him out of my room.

*Dongwook's P.O.V*

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I took my phone out and texted the boys to met me at Playground Seoul.

"You guys shall make up today!" I said to myself.

~~*15 minutes later*~~

Yoonji and I walked to Playground Seoul.

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

We sat at a bench waiting for Dongwook.

"Wow, I miss this place." Jin hyung said looking around. "I wonder why we stopped going here."

This park had a lot. It has many slides, swings, a tower to climb, a sand box for kids, a basketball court, tennis court, an indoor badminton court, etc.

"We stopped going here when Dongwook left." I said.

"Look! Dongwook is coming!" Taehyung hyung announced pointing.

We all look at where he was pointing. Dongwook was walking our way talking to..

"He's with Yoonji." Hoseok said.

*Yoonji's P.O.V*

"Oppa did you set this up?" I asked really wanting to run away.

He grabbed my wrist as if he knew what I was thinking. "Yup. Sure did!"

We sat all together in silence.

"So. Dongwook started. "What really happened?"

It was silent.

"Well?!"

"She lied to us!" "I lied to them." We said at the same time.

"It's time for them to know why you kept that secret for so long." Dongwook looked at me.

I didn't argue. I scooted out so they all could see me. "The reason why I kept that secret was when Yoon-oppa died, he died in a swimming pool. I was so mad and all thoes feelings, I swore to myself that I will never go swimming again. Swimming was the only activity that Yoon-oppa and I enjoyed doing together. Every time someone mentions swimming it just brings me back to when he died. I'm sorry I kept it for so long and never bothered to tell you guys anything."

They came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Wait how did Yoon hyung die?" Taehyung asked. "Oh mianhae(sorry), you don't have to answer that."

I gave him a smile, "Him and his buddies went swimming together one day, and they took a break and ate. After they ate his friends thought it would be so funny to throw him in the pool so, they did and ran away, and you know what happens if you don't wait for at least 30 minutes before you go back in the pool, you get cramps. They even pushed him in the deepest part of the pool. No one was there to save him." I explained.

"Mianhae Yoonji-ah, we shouldn't have gotten mad at you and let you explained everything." Jin said.

"Wait, how did Dongwook know this secret, but we didn't?" Yoongi asked.

"He found out years ago, but he made me a promise to me to never talk about it." I said clearing everything.

"Ohh okay.!" They said.

"That's the only secret you've kept from us right?" Jungkook asked. I looked at the rest of the boys. They all know I like Jungkook, but didn't say anything.

"Oh yeah oppa that's all." I smiled. He gave me a hug.

"Let's grab something to eat." Hoseok said out of no where.

"Yeah, I'm starving!" Jimin followed.

We walked to the nearest cafe. We ordered coffee and a sandwich. In the middle of our meal Jungkook spoke.

"Guys I need to ask you a huge favor." He started.

"What is it oppa?" I ased.

"Well tomorrow is Mirae's birthday and I want to throw her a birthday party surprise and the same time ask her to be my girlfriend."

The guys and I stopped eating and looked at each other. My heart just dropped.

"Isn't she going to spend her birthday with her family? Wouldn't it rude to pull her out of that?" I asked speaking the truth and at the same time I really don't want him to do that.

"Oh yeah, you're right. Then what about Monday? I'll just make the special proposal for her to be my girlfriend. Will you guys help?" He had thoes begging eyes.

No matter how hurt I'll get, at least Jungkook will be happy, right?

"Sure oppa, I'll help." I gave him a small smile. I look at the guys and gave them the *answer him* look.

"Ah yeah yeah, sure we'll help!" They all said.

~~~~~~~

How will Yoonji feel about the proposal?

I've finally updated!! Yay! Until next time.

~~xoxo Author ♡