Chapter 21: Last Day

I kept moving around, I couldn't sleep anymore. I'm pretty sure I only had 3 hours of sleep. I didn't sleep until 2 in the morning, it was 5 am. I kept thinking about Jungkook and Mirae. I didn't know what else to do so, I just took a shower and got dressed.

I walked out of my room and looked through the boys room to see, by chance, if any of them were awake, no luck. Since I had nothing to do I decided to go to the "Outlook".

*Dongwook's P.O.V*

*Why is she awake so early? Wait why am I? Could something be bugging her, if so we're both the same.*

I decided to follow her. I took a quick shower and walked out.

* Yoonji's P.O.V *

It was still pretty dark, but you can see the view, it's so beautiful.

"Wow! I should have done this before, it's so peaceful!" I said to myself admiring the view.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Someone said. "Just like you."

I got scared for a second until he said "Just like you." He walked towards me and stopped right next to me.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" I asked

"I should be asking you that question, you are not an early bird." Dongwook answered.

"Answer me, I ask first." I said looking at him.

He smiled and looked at the view. "I couldn't sleep so I came here." He smiled. "Now you."

"Nado(me too)." I answered shortly.

"How come you couldn't sleep? That barely happens." He asked looking at me.

I smiled awkwardly. "because... something was bothering me, I guess."

"Is it because of Jungkook hyung?" He asked.

I looked at him in shock, "How did you know?"

"Yesterday the boys and I saw you eavesdropping to him when he was talking to Mirae, after that I realized that it was bothering you. The boys and I followed you guys around." He said.

"Even you guys knew it was Mirae?" I asked. "Wait! You were following us and you're telling me this now?"

He started laughing, "Mianhae(sorry), I didn't really had a chance to talk to you, we came home late. We were eavesdropping as well."

I let out a small laugh, "Ahh I see. Now you, how come you're awake early?"

"This is normal for me, these past days I couldn't sleep well." He said looking away from me.

"Ah chinja(really)? Wae(why)?" I asked.

"Molla(I don't know), maybe because I just miss my parents?" He said uncertain.

"Are you sure?" I asked, some things feeling off here, I really hate this feeling.

"Yeah I'm sure." He said smiling.

"Better be!" I smacked his shoulder not so hard.

"Ya(hey)!" I smiled.

I checked the time is was 5:45. "Oppa I'm going to head back. I'm going to sleep a bit more."

"Okay, I'll catch up with you later, I'm still going to hang here for a bit." He said.

"Joh-ah(alright), I'll see you." I patted his shoulder and walked away.

*Dongwook's P.O.V *

I watched as Yoonji walks away, I wish she could have stayed longer with me. *Ugh, I'm going to regret not telling her about Jungkook hyung*