Chapter 18: Flight to Oedo Island

*Airport*

We already checked ourselves in and now we're just waiting to enter the plane. I was sitting between Jungkook and Jimin, in front of us were our parents.

"Jagiya(sweetie), don't you think Jimin should have been a girl?" Jimin's mom said joking around.

We started laughing.

"Eomma!! How many times are you going to bring this up?!" Jimin complained.

"Jagiya stop teasing him." Jimin's dad said putting his arm around her.

"It was just a thought because Yoonji is the only girl and she probably feels lonely." She looked at me. "Right?"

"Aniyo(no), I don't feel lonely at all." I answered with a smile.

"Ohhh."

"Anyways, kids you guys are going to be so happy when we arrive at Oedo Island." Jin's mom brought up.

"We're already happy just thinking about it." Jin said.

"What we meant was there's going to be a surprise waiting for you guys over there." My mom said.

"Surprise?!" We all said. "Chinja(really)?!"

"Is it something we like?" "Is it a car?"
"What is it?" "Tell us!" "Omo! I can't wait to see what it is." "Why can't you tell us now?" "Tell us jebal(please)!" We started talking all at once.

"Guys! Guyss!" They all said.

"Calm down! You'll see once you get there." Yoongi's mom said.

"All passengers going to Oedo Island please aboard the plane." A girl said. One by one we started walking in.

We had to sit in the middle, the middle row had four seats each and the side had two seats. The seats: left side of the plane, Namjoon's parents then Jin's parents behind them, then Yoongi's parents, then Taehyung's parents. Right side: My parents, behind was Jungkook's parents then Hoseok's parents then Jimin's parents. Now the middle: Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon they were in front of us. It went Taehyung, Me, Jungkook, and Jimin.

"Fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen, we're ready for take off." The pilot spoke. The plane took off, the boys have already asleep Jungkook and I were still awake.

"Can't sleep?" He looked at me.

"Aniya(no), you can't either?" I asked.
(A/n: omg I was having trouble thinking this made sense. Hahahaha)

"Yup." He smiled at me. "You're going to have more pictures up on your Wall of Memories."

I let out a little laugh. "For sure, do you want to help me put them up?"

"Chinja(really)?! I get to help? I get to put something up!" He got so excited.

"Oppa chill, you weren't the first guy to put something up." I told him.

"I still feel honored." He said, his smile faded away. "Yoonji-ah."

"What's up?" I said.

"You know that I love you right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Ara(I know)."

"As in-

"I know what you mean." I said. "Why are you bringing this up?"

"Because, I just wanted you to know that whoever you choose, there will be no hard feelings between us. I just want you to be happy." He said. "And whatever happens I will love you, just remember that."

"Arasso(okay)." I nodded. "Funny, Dongwook and I talked about this on his day of departure."

He let out a laugh. "I see."

"I can't wait to see what our prize is." I said changing the whole topic. I layer on his shoulder because I was getting sleepy.

"Me neither." He said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was awoken by Jungkook.

"We're here." He told me.

I quickly got up, grabbed my carry on and walked out with the rest. There were 4 vans waiting for us outside, 7 seats in each van. We took one van and our parents took the other 3.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The van stopped in front of a big, luxury hotel with the name Oedo Luxury.

"Your surprise is waiting outside at the loby." My dad said.

We opened the door and •••

~ ~ ~ \ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ●

What could the surprise be? I'm sorry I took a while to update, I've been busy.

~~xoxo Author ♡