Chapter 8: Getting Over Someone

*Yoonji's P.O.V*

The next day at school, everyone already new about the new couple. It was torture for me seeing thoes two all lovey dovey, ew.

~~*Lunch*~~

I was in the library alone reading at one of the tables. I was the only one there, except the Librarian. When suddenly the doors opened and revealed Dongwook holding a plastic bag. He walked up to me.

"I noticed you weren't at our lunch table...because I was there waiting for you, actually we were all waiting for you but, you didn't show up so Jin hyung told me to find you and bring you food." Dongwook explained. "Here let's eat together."

"Kumapta(thanks). How'd you know I was here?" I asked him as I took the food.

"Where else would a girl want to be when she wants to be alone, away from all the noise?" He asked me.

"Umm I don't know, the rooftop? That where most girls go." I answered him as I started eating.

"I was planning to check the rooftop, after the library actually." He smiled. "Until I found you here."

I smiled. "Thanks for bringing me food."

"Anytime." Dongwook started eating his food.

"Yoonji-ah..." He started

"Hmm?"

"How are you doing?" He asked.

I looked at him for a second before I answered. "Oppa what are you talking about? I'm fine, see? I'm eating." I said stuffing food in my mouth. "And I'm so happy." I showed him a bright smile.

He gave me a disgusted smile, "Swallow your food, that's disgusting, you weirdo." He threw a piece of paper at me. "And you know that's not what I meant." His smiled faded and looked at me straight in the eye, "I'm going to ask you again, how are you doing?"

"I really hate how I can't get over Jungkook, I'm trying so hard, and I hate the feeling of being hurt." I sighed. "How about you oppa? How are you doing?"

*Bell Rings*

"After school come over to my room, ok?" He said as he cleaned up our mess and headed out of the library.

I followed him, "okay oppa."

~~~*After School*~~~

Dongwook and I headed home and into his room.

I layer down on his bed while Dongwook was up holding his Samsung tablet (A/N: is there one? I don't know, lol)

"Okay so, I searched up how to get over someone and it showed me 7 different ways to get over someone." Dongwook informed me.

"I can't believe you really searched that up." I said sitting up.

"Yeah of course, who else are you going to talk about this to?" Dongwook asked making a point.

"Okay what's step one?" I asked wanting to get started.

"Cry: let everything out. You need to accept these feelings long enough to release them." He read from the website.

"Oppa you know I don't cry that easily, how can you expect me to do this one?" I asked

~~* A few minutes later *~~

Dongwook was hugging me as I cry on his shoulders while holding a box of tissues. "From all the girls why her? Why couldn't it be me? Aish!!"

~~* Minutes later *~~

"And you said you couldn't cry." He started teasing me.

"Shut up. You made me cry." I said whipping tears away.

"Step one complete." He air checked. "Step 2 is resist the temptation to turn to anger : part of you might genuinely feel anger. That's fine, but you should avoid twisting or masking your pain with anger. Anger might make you feel less valnerable, but the only way to work past your grief and accept the situation is to let yourself grieve."

"So what do I do when I get mad at him?" I asked.

"Exactly, try not to get angry cause its showing that you're still thinking about him and you don't wants that right?" Dongwook explained.

"Ahh okay, I get it now." I said nodding.

"Dongwook-ah, Yoonji-ah! Come down for dinner!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" We rushed out of his room and ran downstairs.

"Sorry guys but, today dinner will be pizza since we came home late and didn't have time to make dinner." Mom explained.

"It's okay auntie." Dongwook said.

"Yeah, we know you guys are busy." I added on.

Dongwook and I grabbed our slice on pizza and ate on the couch while watching Inkigayo.

*Ring Ring*

"I got it." My dad got up and answered the home phone. "Dongwook-ah it's your mom." Dongwook got up and went to answer it.

*A few minutes later*

"What did she say?" I asked wondering.

"Oh uh nothing, she was just asking how I was and if I'm okay." He explained.

"Okay, anyways let's continue what we were doing tomorrow. " I said

"Alright then." Dongwook said.

~~~~~~~

Two updates today! Just cause I was bored, lol. This is just part 1 of getting over someone! It was pretty short, sorry.

Yoonji's parents are business people, that's why they're always busy.

~~xoxo Author