Chapter 20: Oedo Botanical Garden

As I woke up I saw eight smiling boys in front of me, I quickly covered myself.

"Bwohaneungeoya(what are you doing)?" I asked under my blanket.

"Waiting for you to wake up." Dongwook responded.

"What for? How long have you been there?" I asked.

"We were bored." Jimin said.

"And we're going somewhere today, we came to silently, not really wake you up." Taehyung said.

"We're going somewhere today? I thought we were resting today?" I said.

"What are you talking about? That's tomorrow." Hoseok said.

"What?! They changed it?" I asked.

"Yeah, since tomorrow is our last day. We're going to rest until that night we're going to have our last dinner here before we go back the next morning." Jin explained.

Today was our fifth day here at Oedo Island, the last four days we have been going out and exploring everything here, it's really fun, but really tiring.

I looked at all of them, they were all smiling except Jungkook.

*What gapped to him? Why us he so silent? Did something happen?*

"Okay get out, I'm going to get ready." I told them. One by one they left, Jungkook was last.

"Jungkook."

He stopped and turned around without any expression, something is totally wrong.

"Close the door please and come here." He closed the door and walked towards me, he stopped two inches from my bed.

"Gwaenchanha(are you okay)? Waegure(what's wrong)? You seem so quiet." I asked worried.

"Everything is fine Yoonji-ah, I'm just really tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night, that's all." He said with a small smile.

"Ahh uhm okay, well I'm just checking. No secrets right?" I asked.

"I promise no secret. I have to go and get ready. You should too." He said and walked out my bedroom.

*Something doesn't feel right.* I thought as I got out if my bed. *I'm going to find out.*

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

"Guys." They were all sitting on the couch.

"What's up?" Yoongi said.

"Tomorrow morning around 9 can you guys come in my room? I have something to say." I told them.

"Sure." Namjoon said.

"Also, don't tell Yoonji." I said.

"Why can't we tell her?" Dongwook asked.

"Just don't okay? I'll explain everything tomorrow. Promise me you won't say anything." I told me with begging eyes.

"Promise!"

"Okay good." I said. "Yoonji-ah are you ready? "

She walked out. "Ne(yes), I'm ready."

"Kaja(let's go)." We went to the loby to meet our parents.

*Yoonji's P.O.V*

"Okay kids, we're going to tour around Botanical Garden, do you want to do it alone or with a tour guide?" My parents asked.

"Alone!"

I looked at Jungkook he seemed to be happy now. He's smiling and talking to the guys.

*I guess he was just really tired. But, how come something feels so off? It's probably nothing though.*

"Well then you kids can go, we're going with the tour guide." Jungkook's mom said.

We separated from our parents. The Botanical Garden was the last place we haven't visited. So far the Garden is really beautiful. Jungkook's phone kept on ringing but, he kept ignoring it.

"Just answer it Jungkook." Jin said.

"Hyung I don't want to." He said annoyed.

I can see they were all getting annoyed with his phone ringing as well.

"She won't stop calling you until you answer." Jimin said.

*SHE?! Who?!*

"Ugh fine!" Jungkook walked away from us.

"Guys I have to use the bathroom. I'll meet you guys somewhere. Okay?" I didn't wait for them to answer, I just walked away. I hind behind a bush until I didn't see the boys anymore. I was going to find Jungkook but he was already near me. There was a bench in front of the bush I was hiding in. Instead of kneeling I sat down on the sidewalk and rested my back on the bush.

*Why am I even doing this?* but I didn't move a single muscle.

"I'm not going to answer you. Can't you see I'm on vacation? I don't want to deal with this right now!" He said over the phone.

He ruffle his hair in frustration. "Fine! When I come back we'll talk."

*Who can he be talking to that's making him so upset?*

"From now on Mirae, don't call me while I'm still on vacation." He hung up.

*MIRAE?! WHAT THE F*CK?! What does she want?*

My phone started buzzing, it was Jungkook oppa. I quickly ran off somewhere else then answered.

"Yoonji-ah where are you and the boys?" He asked not even a little angry.

"Oh oppa I went to the bathroom, I don't know where they are." I answered back. "I'm actually looking for them now."

"Oh, where are you? Let's look for them together." He said.

I looked around my surroundings, "I'm in front of the girls bathroom. I guess I came back to the same place I started." Wow ironic.

"Stay there, I'm on my way." He ended the call.

Minutes later Jungkook and I went to look for the boys. None of them would pick up their phones which made it even harder, but at the same time I would forget that we're looking for them and I would admire the beauty of the garden.

"Oppa who was the person that kept calling you?" I asked hoping he'd tell me the truth.

"It was a wrong number. Once I answered it the lady started yelling about how much her heart was broken, I told her it was a wrong number and then she said sorry and hung up." He let out a laugh and I joined.

*Of course you wouldn't tell me. I thought there was no secrets? I guess it's really too personal to tall about is right now?*

"Where are the guys?" I asked playfully frustrated.

"I know right!"

*Dongwook's P.O.V*

"Why are we following them?" I asked as we were looking at the two twelve inches ahead of us.

"Just because." Yoongi said.

"Thoes two are so clueless." Taehyung said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ●\ /● ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What could Mirae possibly want from Jungkook now?? What will happen when they get back?? Stay tuned.

Thanks for waiting up and supporting my story/fanfic.

~~xoxo Author ♡