DezChapter 5: Dongwook knows

Today was Friday and Dongwooks first day of school, weird huh? I don't know how long Dongwook will stay in Korea but, I wish it won't be short.

Dongwook and I walked to school, if the boys and I weren't fighting we all would have been together.

"You know, I really hate Friday's even though it is the day before the weekends." Dongwook confessed.

*That was out of no where.*

"Wae?(why)." I asked wanting to know of course.

"Friday was the day I left you guys, it hurted me so much. When I arrived to America, the week was torture, I couldn't focus on my studies becuase I really upset that I left just like that, every second of everyday you guys would pop up in my head, especially you Yoonji." Dongwook explained.

"Bwo?(what) especially me?" I was confussed.

"Ne (yes). You were the first person to ever talk to me when I was new to that school. I know the boys were there too but, you were the one that talked and got them to introduce themselves to me. You were also there for me when I was down, you're really important to me. " He said. "Pogoshipu (I miss you)."

I smiled, his words were so sweet. "Nado Pogoshipu(I miss you too). I'm glad you're back, please don't leave to early, huh? Promise me."

"Promise!" He took my pinky with his pinky and we touched our thumbs. "Let's get to school, I want to see my hyungs."

*I forgot about the boys!! This is going to be awkward. *

~~*At school.*~~

We walked to the football field because that's where the boys and I hangout every morning. I saw the boys laughing while drinking some sodas. The looked at Dongwook and I as we approach them, they were so shocked.

"Omo, Dongwook is that you?" Jimin asked.

"You've grown up!" Yoongi said.

I just stood there looking out at the distance.

"You guys grew up too!" Dongwook said.

"I didn't even recognize you." Jungkook said.

"We missed you so much." Hoseok said.

"I miss you guys too." Dongwook said smiling so brightly.

"How long will you stay here?" Jin asked.

"Molla(I don't know). But that doesn't matter now." He answered.

"How was America? Was it good?" Namjoon said in perfect English.

*I miss hearing his English!*

"It was great man, we all should visit together someday." He replied in perfect English.

"Yeah one day!" Namjoon said excitedly.

"Yoonji-ah how come you became silent all of a sudden?" Dongwook asked looking at me. Before I can answer he kept on talking, "On our way here she was very talkative, and now she's silent. You're never this silent -

"Oppa, I'll get going." I said about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait. What's wrong? Did I say anything that -

"Nothing." I used my other hand to take his hands off my wrist. "Just catch up with me later, ok? You have your schedule, and if you need help finding your class you can ask them or find me."

He looked confused but, smiled to hid it. "Ok." I walked away from them.

Dongwook's P.O.V

*I wonder what happened. I can't take the fact that she's upset about something, or that something is bothering her.*