Chapter 10: Last Two Steps

*Yoonji's P.O.V* *12:00pm*

I woke up with my neck hurting. Jungkook was sleeping on the hand rest and Dongwook was sleeping on my head so I carefully placed his head on the hand rest. I got up and started cleaning up, but quietly so I wouldn't wake the sleepy heads. Once I was done with the living room I took the cups of ice cream and threw them away. I went back in the living room and took the CD off and out it back in the DVD. I went back to the dinner table because I remembered I didn't put the Ice cream in the freezer, but all I see is there were no Ice cream but a note and 3 pictures of all of us sleeping. I read the note.

'Good morning sweetie! Your dad and I had to go to work early, just look in the fridge or cook or go outside to eat, your choice. I left some cash upstairs on your desk enough for you and the boys. And please clean up your mess, thank you.
Love,
Mom
P.S You guys look so cute sleeping ^_^ ♡.'

I smiled reading moms notes. Before I headed upstairs, I decided to cook for the boys. It was 12:16 pm so I decided to make brunch, eggs, bacon, french toast and noodles. I set the food on the table.

I took the note and pictures upstairs to my room. My mom left $80, I put the money inside my wallet. I clipped the pictures up on my wall. Then I went to freshen up.

~~~* 15 minutes later * ~~~

I walked out of the bathroom wearing black short, a floral pink sweater, with black low top converse. The weather said it would be sunny.

I walked back downstairs to see the boys just waking up.

"Good Afternoon!!" I said out loud.

"Ya(hey), why didn't you wake us up?" Dongwook asked.

"You guys were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to bother you." I answered walking to the couch and sitting down.

"Did you clean the mess by yourself?" Jungkook asked.

I nod.

"You should have woken me up so I could have helped you." He moved closer to me and put his arms around me. His face was close to mines. "Don't do that again, ok? Even if it is your house!"

*Are you serious?! Why is my heart beating?! It can't be!*

I stood up. "Okay! Everyone get dressed, first were going to eat brunch then we're going for a walk, we ate a lot last night, we need to exercise."

They all got up making grumpy noises.

*10 minutes later *

We were at the table eating.

"This is so good!" Jin said.

"Yoonji-ah you should make breakfast for us everyday!" Jimin said.

They complimented my cooking, I felt so happy they like it.

Once we finished eating, Dongwook and Jungkook volunteered to do the dishes.

Once they finished doing the dishes we headed to Playground Seoul and to the playground. We played tag, we had a race, we competed against each other etc. After that we had a small break, we sat in some what of a circle on the stairs of the slide.

"Okay Dongwook-ah what's the next step of getting over some-

We all shot Jimin a glare except for Jungkook who is obviously confused.

"What? What step? Who's getting over someone?" Jungkook shot us questions.

I sighed "I-

"Yoonji likes someone but, she's trying to forget about him." Jimin interrupted me.

I shot him another glare.

Namjoon and Yoongi oppa smacked his arm. "Stop talking."

"Why are you trying to forget your feelings for this guy?" Jungkook looked at me.

I looked down at my hands. "Because... he always liked this girl for a while now and now they're actually dating. That's when I realized that I was done for. I needed to end my feelings." I looked up to Jungkook.

"Why didn't you confess to him before?" He asked looking straight at me.

"I couldn't. He had his eyes on that girl and I didn't want to ruin - evermind." I cute myself off.

"Ahh well I'll help you get over him too." He smiled at me. I just nodded.

*How can you help me when it's you I'm getting over?!*

"You didn't even bother to- " Jimin was cut off when Dongwook, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung oppa quickly covered his mouth. I sent him a death glare.

"The task of getting over someone is completed. We completed the last two steps. Step 6: Leaving the house. Step 7: Hang out with friends." Dongwook announced. "But, it seems like our princess is not yet over him."

"Who's the guy your trying to forget? So I can talk to him?" Jungkook asked.

*How can he be so clueless, we have been together ever since and he still hasn't known. Geez!*

"Uh Oppa I don't want to talk about him right now." I said.

"Fine. Fine." He said.

"Why don't we go to r hw arcade and let's just have fun today." Namjoon suggested.

"Kaja(let's go)!"I said .

We walked to the near by arcade.

*3rd Person's P.O.V, Yoonji's room*

The three pictures that her mom took last night of them sleeping was clipped up on her wall and when you look up, on top of the thoes three photos there pictures was three more pictures of them sleeping in the same position except it was when they were in 7th grade. Memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, I don't think Jungkook will really be any help.

Yeah, how can he be so clueless???

Another update done!

~~xoxo Author ♡