Chapter 3: Secret Revealed

Mirae's P.O.V

I got out of the car and Jirae followed me.

"Bwohaneungeoya(what are you doing) Jirae-ah? Get back in the car." I told her pointing my fingers.

"One last hug unnie." Jirae smiled sweetly at me.

"Arasso(okay)." I bent down to her level and gave her one last hug.

"Omo!" She said looking at something.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"That girl..." She pointed. I followed at where she was pointing and it was Yoonji. "That girl saved me yesterday from drowning."

*Bwo-ya(what the heck)? Yoonji saved Jirae? Impossible she can't swim, or?*

"Oh, I see." I gave her a smile. "I'll give her a thank you from you."

"Kumawo(thanks) unnie!" Jirae said and got back in the car.

I ran up to Yoonji. "Hi Yoonji!"

Yoonji's P.O.V

Mirae ran up to me. "Hi Yoonji!"

"Um hi?" I questioned. I wonder what she wants.

"How come you weren't here yesterday?" She asked

"I was late so, I didn't bother to show up." I stopped and faced her, she faced me and smirked. "Why do you care?"

"My little sister says thank you." Mirae said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"My little sister, Jirae, says thank you." She repeated except this time with the name.

*Damn it! What the f**k!! I knew that name sounded familiar.*

"Don't act like you don't know. My little sister pointed you out this morning that you were the one who saved her from drowning." Mirae said.

"She must have thought wrong. That wasn't me." I lied.

"Jirae has sharp eyes. Don't lie, you know how to swim." Mirae said.

"Fine it was me, but I used one of those life saver things to save her." I lied again.

"Ani(no), that's not how Jirae explained it last night. She said, "The girl jumped in quickly and swam to me really fast and got out fast. She's one of the fastest swimmers I've ever seen." Mirae said imitating her sister.

"(Sigh) Fine! What do you want?" I said.

"It would be a shame if the boys found out that their favorite girl has lied to them all these times, wouldn't it?" She crossed her arm and out one eyebrow up.

*If she tells the boys who knows what will happen. We promised to never lie to each other.*

"What do you want." I asked again.

"Why don't you forget Jungkook?" Mirae said. I was shocked.

My eyes grew, "Bwo(what)? Forget him? Aniya(no). What else do you want?"

"Nothing but, that." She said.

"Mianhae(sorry). But I'm not doing it." I walked away from her.

*I'd rather have Jungkook mad at me than to forget him.*

Mirae's P.O.V

"You'll regret that decision Yoonji. Poor poor girl." I said to myself as I watch her leave.

~~* Yoonji's P.O.V, After school.*~~

The eight of us were at the library doing our work.

*Mirae hasn't done anything to me so far today. Kinda freaked out.*

Suddenly the library doors banged open and revealed Mirae. *Oh no* She walked up to me and grabbed my hair, she dragged me out of the library with the guys behind us yelling.

"Ya(hey)!! Let her go!" Jin yelled

"Mirae stop,!" Jungkook yelled.

I tired to make her let go I my hair. We entered a room that smelled like Clorox, the swimming pool!

*I'm dead.*

"Mianhae oppa's, but there's something your princess has been hiding from you guys." Mirae said.

We came to a halt. Mirae let go of my hair, I looked at the boys and they looked mad/hurt.

"Oppa-

I was cut off when I felt someone's foot kick me and I feel into the deepest part of the pool.

I heard then yelling. "What do you think you're doing?!" "She can't swim!" "She's going to drown!"

I guess today is the day it gets revealed. I swam up to the surface of the water. I took a deep breath of air, and release. I swam out of the swimming pool.

They looked at me with hurt and shocked faces.

"You can swim? You lied to us? We promised to never lie to each other." Jungkook spoke up.

"Oppa, I can explain. Just listen. Jebal(please)?" I was hurt myself to see them like this. Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jungkook walked out.

"I'm disappointed in you Yoonji-ah, and that was your rule." Jimin said and walked out with Taehyung and Hoseok.

I turned around to face Mirae.

"Oops!" She shrugged. She walked pass by me, but I grabbed her hair.

"Ya! Let go of me !" She yelled

"Let's see how you like it." I get go of her and kicked her into the pool. I walked away to the library to get my stuff. The boys were still there packing up. I walked up to my stuff, packed up really quickly and left the library.

The Boy's P.O.V

We watch as Yoonji packed up quickly and left.

"Do you think there was and actual reason to why she lied to us like this?" Namjoon asked.

"What reason can their be?!" Jungkook asked angrily

The library doors opened and soaked up Mirae walked in. We wanted to laugh but, tried not too.

"Look! Look at what that beat did to me!" She yelled.

"You started it first!" Yoongi said.

"Ib dogchyeo(shut up). This is a library!" Hoseok said.

"I don't care!" Mirae yelled.

"I'm going home." Jungkook threw his backpack over his shoulders and walked past Mirae. The boys followed and left the library.

"Ya! You can't leave me here!" She yelled but, we ignored it.

"I don't know how to feel about this situation." Jungkook said.

"Who does?" Jimin asked.

~~~~~~~~

Mirae is a total brat huh? Why does she hate Yoonji so much??

Until next time!

~xoxo Author