Chapter 23: Be Mine

We're at the airport. I can tell Jungkook is anxious to go back.

"Jungkook sweetie is something wrong?" His mom asked.

"Huh? Oh no, I'm fine mom." Jungkook still looked uneasy.

"Calm down Jungkook, just relax." Dongwook said.

"You guys are right. I don't know why I'm nervous." Jungkook said.

"All passengers going to Korea please aboard the plane." A man said. One by one we walked in the plane.

This time the seating was 3 seats each in the middle and two seats on the sides. Seating- Left: Yoonji's parents, Yoongi's parents, Namjoon's parents, then Taehyung's parents. Right side: Jungkook's parents, Hoseok's parents, Jimin's parents, and Jin's parents. The middle: Jungkook, Yoonji and Dongwook. Behind, Jin, Jimin and Hoseok. Behind them was Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Do you two think the guys will be mad with me decision?" Jungkook asked us two.

"No, I don't think they'll be mad." I said. "Right guys?"

"Of course not!" They said.

"I told you." I said. "I actually can't wait to know what your answer is."

*I'm actually kinda scared.*

"You'll find out soon enough." He said.

"That reminds me." Dongwook started. "Yoonji and I have something to tell you guys."

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Well-

"Ladies and gentlemen please buckle up, we're preparing for take off." The pilot said.

"I'll tell you later." Dongwook said.

(A/n: What could the two possibly have to tell them?)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We finally landed. The guys and I went home to put our stuff away before we met up with Jungkook. We walked to the park where we saw Jungkook and Mirae standing up looking at eachother.

Mirae looked at us, "They're here."

The guys and I stood around the two. Jungkook grabbed both of her hands and smiled.

"Mirae-ah, for the past week, I've been thinking like you told me too. I think it's a good idea to start over -

"That's great! Let's start over today!." Mirae was to pull Jungkook away, but he stopped her.

"You didn't let me finish." He said

"Huh?"

"But, I also realized that you have really hurted me back then and I don't want that to happen again, I'm sacred that it will." Jungkook let go of her hand.

Mirae grabbed it again, "But that was back then, I promise I won't hurt you again. Let's start over. I realized what I've missed out. Jungkook please?"

He took her hands off again. "Mianhae(sorry) Mirae-ah, I don't think I can trust you again and I don't love you anymore, I've lost my feelings. I... I love someone else."

"BWO(what)?!" We all said.

"Since when?" Jimin asked.

"Dugo(who)?!" Mirae asked

"Remember that day when everything came out? That night I couldn't stop thinking about Yoonji, that night I've realized that Yoonji has done a lot for me, was always always there for me and mostly she still loved me even though I out her through tough times, who wouldn't love a girl like that? It just took me a long long time to realize." Jungkook laughed a bit. I smiled.

Jungkook walked up to me. "Yoonji-ah, I've spent a week thinking about this, Yoongi-hyung had told me before to do what makes me happy and to listen to my heart. You're the one that makes me happy and my heart chooses you. Will you be mine? Give me a chance? I'll make you my world! Will you make me yours?"

"Oppa..." I looked at him. "Of course I would!" I have him a hug and he hugged me back.

"Once again!! I'll forever hate you Sarang Yoonji!" Mirae walked away from us, that's when I saw Dongwook walk away.

"Let's meet at my house guys. I have to talk to Dongwook oppa." I said.

"Joh-ah(alright)." They walked back.

I followed Dongwook to a bench in front of a fountain.

"Oppa!" I said. He looked at me.

I sat down with him.

"I'm sorry I rejected you that day." I said.

*Flashback to Chapter 21: Last Day.*

"Yoonji-ah will you be my girlfriend?" Dongwook asked.

I looked at him surprised but then smiled. "I know if I said yes to you, I'm lying to both of us and I don't want that, I don't want you to get hurt. So, my answer is no."

"(Sigh) worth a shot. Thank for being honest." Dongwook said.

*End Of Flashback*

"That was worth a shot." He smiled. "I'm going to be honest with you Yoonji, I actually knew Jungkook was the one."

"Huh?"

"Well, I figured out that day when we went to the ice-cream shop and you got mad at us for feeding you too much so, we went to buy you water. Do you remember who you chose?" Dongwook said.

"I chose Jungkook's water." I said.
(Chapter 14)

"That's when I said to myself, "If Jungkook". The only reason why I kept trying was becuase I was hoping something would change and you would end up choosing me, but I guess your feelings stayed the same." He confessed.

"Woah~~

"Yeah, well nothings going to change. We're all still best friends and we'll always stay that way." He smiled.

"That great!" I smiled. "Now let's tell the boys the announcement."

He smiled "Kaja(let's go)."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What's the news Dongwook?" Yoongi asked.

"Well my parents called last night and they told me they want me to go to College in America, but after that I can come back to Korea." He announced.

"Aw c'mon!" Hoseok said.

"You better come back!" Taehyung said.

"Of course I will!" Dongwook smiled.

"How come Yoonji's always the first to know?" Jimin asked.

"Uhh molla(I don't know), probably just because." Dongwook smiled at me at me. I smiled back.

"Jungkook hyung take care of Yoonji-ah, if you hurt her or make her cry I will immediately come back here and kick your butt! I'm serious!" Dongwook looked at him with a serious face then smiled.

"Ya(hey)!" Jungkook grabbed my waist, "Of course I'll take care of my girl. She's my everything." That made me blush.

"Don't worry Dongwook, if he does anything stupid, we'll report it to you ASAP!" Jin said.

"Thanks Hyung!"

"This school year we have t make it special for Dongwook oppa!" I said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ \>.</ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
2 more chapters ❗❗❗

Yes! That's who Yoonji ended up with, I think some of you guys already knew! I'm sure in the future, the boys will find their live ones.!

~~~ xoxo Author ♡