2. Naive Little Mermaid

Lan Wangji's magical medicines from the world of Mermaid were not working much because he is from a Demon bloodline.

Lan Wangji fainted again. There also comes an old Alpha Mermaid.

Wei Wuxian panicked and said to the old Mermaid, "Look Elder, something has happened to him."

The old Alpha Mermaid says, "Omega, this smells like an Alpha. He is an Alpha. You could be hurt by Alpha human. Go back under the deep water."

Mermaid Wei Wuxian obeys and says, "He needs us. Look he's hurt a lot. This Alpha human will die if we don't treat this human."

Elderly Alpha Mermaid has knowledge of many things. So he had some herbs nearby to conjure up all of Lan Wangji's wounds by applying the paste directly on them.

Lan Wangji's wounds are tied with banana leaves. Wei Wuxian is told by the old mermaid to go back into the water.

Wei Wuxian replies that, "This man is still unconscious. If he leaves here, lest this alpha man die of pain. Then his sin will be on me. That's why I have to take care of him."

The old alpha mermaid hold omega's hand and scolds him saying, "You go. I'll take care of him now and don't worry. Don't come back here. This man is an alpha. If he harms you, your father, You know his temper very well, he will destroy everything."

Here Wei Wuxian smiles cutely and goes back into the water. Few little mermaids are friends of Wei Wuxian who is still count as kid mermaids.

They were all playing with him inside the water. Mermaid Wei Wuxian starts playing with them from back under the water.

Like a fish casts in water and swims. Just like that they all start swimming.

Wei Wuxian is overjoyed. He was speaking his own language and was telling everyone that I saved a human being today.

Because it seemed to him that Lan Wangji is a human so Wei Wuxian does not know that Lan Wangji is a dragon.

Here, after dressing Lan Wangji, the old Mermaid too goes inside the ocean water. Lan Wangji remains unconscious for a long time then he feels thirsty.

He is slowly saying, please give me a glass of water and he opens his eyes.

When Lan Wangji opens his eyes, he sees that someone is staring at him and he suddenly turns to the side of fear.

That person is none other than Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian holds him politely and asks him smiling, "Do you want anything, ask for it."

Lan Wangji asks him for water. Wei Wuxian makes a bowl of leaves nearby and fills it with water.

Lan Wangji then stands up after drinking that water.

Wei Wuxian says, "Here all angel mermaids live. There are no evil mermaids or evil creature here. The water here is very sweet, very good, the most sacred and holy for mermaids. It is pure from which all diseases go away."

Wei Wuxian smiles and says, "I have seen a human for the first time. Humans are very beautiful."

Wei Wuxian repeatedly starts teasing Lan Wangji's body and then starts teasing his ears as well.

Lan Wangji is feeling a bit strange because Wei Wuxian was properly naked and the area below his waist was like a full fish.

Omega Mermaid starts moving its tail too like a little fish.