10. Lovely Couple

Lan Wangji carefully puts all those pearls inside Qiankun pouch.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji did not know the way to the forest, because they had never gone out of here.

Therefore he did not know anything about the outside world.

Both of them keep walking and when they move forward, they get a sandy area look like desert safari.

Seeing this place, they both were very surprised. Lan Wangji felt like coming in his dragon form and finding the nearest market as soon as possible but demon Alpha could not come in his dragon form inside the sacred  fairyland.

Lan Wangji did not know why he was not able to transform into his dragon form Hanguang-Jun, but the reason behind is until a dragon does not feel trouble on himself, that demon cannot roam in the sacred realm of  ​​fairies in its dragon form.

Almost a day had passed. Both of them reach the market. Wei Wuxian's condition had become bad.

Both start looking around the market which was so crowded as compared to sea shore. There were many candles shining here and many beautiful lanterns were also making the night beautiful.

There was a smell of different types of hot food which attracts the tourists, food is the general necessity of everybody, because of which Wei Wuxian was feeling very hungry.

His stomach was grumbling and producing weird sounds nonstop. Lan Wangji also asks for a stuff bun and soupy dumpling to eat from a nearby shopkeeper.

But when the shopkeeper asks him to give him money, Lan Wangji does not have the money of this sacred realm.

Lan Wangji asks the shopkeeper, "How much? What kind of money goes around here?"

Lan Wangji withdrew his demon world money, the shopkeeper refused to take the money because demon world have different type of currency which is not applicable here.

The shopkeeper told him that bronze coins are used in trade here.

Both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji did not have bronze coins. That's why they both could not eat anything.

When Lan Zhan takes out his Qiankun pouch, suddenly Wei Wuxian takes his Alpha's Qiankun pouch from him.

Wei Wuxian sees that Lan Wangji has pearl made from his tears in his Qiankun pouch.

Wei Wuxian wanted to purchese some food in the exchange of his pearl.

Lan Wangji stops him, and says, "I will not let anyone give away your precious pearls. This belongs to my omega. I will not bargain anything for them."

Wei Wuxian sits down with an innocent face making a pout and tauntingly replies, "If I will die of hunger. You keep these pearls safely. They will be useful to you after my death. I guess that my life is not that precious for you."

Lan Wangji lovingly kisses his Omega's forehead and says, "Okay don't say bad things, only one pearl is enough to spend. I will keep the rest of the pearls for myself. I love my omega so i want to keep my Omega and hie belongings like a treasure."

Mermaid pearls have a very expensive price in the human world. Those pearls are counted among the precious gems.

They are considered more expensive than gold and silver because the luck of the one who has it can change.