15. Losing But Winning

Wei Wuxian feels that he behaved too badly with his husband Lan Wangji. Even today he remembers well that Lan Wangji loves him very much.

To save him, Lan Wangji had killed the devilish snake by burning it in the air with the flames of his dragon fire.

Xie Lian says, “You should have faith in your husband. He can save you from the evil world. Your husband is an alpha. Just like my Hua Cheng, he will try to save you from all the bad things. You can make your relationship more stronger. Give another chance to him."

Wei Wuxian says, "I don't want to loose my alpha, but I am afraid of dragons."

Xie Lian replies him calmly, "Gradually you will get used to all the dragons here. I am the king of heaven but I love living in the demon world. The people here are very nice and the most important thing is that my Hua Cheng loves me very much. Even Lan Wangji also loves you very much. If you understand his feelings, life will go smoothly for both of you."

Xie Lian goes back to his room, Wei Wuxian is alone inside  the bedroom, he was thinking about everything.

Lan Wangji prepares food for his angry wife Wei Ying with his own hands. He also arranges milk for his little baby A-yuan.

Lan Wangji puts food in a tray and takes it for his wife Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was looking at his husband with very loving eyes. Lan Zhan is feeding him with his own hands.

Lan Wangji asks, "Don't you be angry? Wei Wuxian, I love you very much. I am very afraid of losing you, and now we both have a son. Please forgive my old mistakes. Please don't ever leave me."

Wei Wuxian was looking at his husband very lovingly. He asks Lan Wangji, "Did you get hit by heaven's lightning? Did you suffer a lot of pain? Did you lose all your all powers? Are you completely fine now? I didn't know this happened to you. Everything has happened, that's why you hid from me the truth of your being a dragon. But I am very afraid of dragons. I want to give another chance to our relationship. But this time you will not hide any truth from me."

Lan Wangji holds his wife Wei Wuxian's hand in his and he promises him, "I will never hide any truth from you. I will always love you and I will fight with everyone for your rights. Now my family will also support you and You also behave well with my family."

************************

About 15 days pass.

Xie Lian and Wei Wuxian had become very close friends. They used to spend time with each other.

Lan Wangji also slowly took his omega out to roam around the demon realm. Omega noticed that the demon realm has many dragon disciples.

All the disciples came in their dragon form and learned how to fly in the air. They all used to compete with each other in the air.

At first Wei Wuxian was very scared there whenever he saw a dragon flying in the air.

Gradually Wei Ying got used to it, so now he was only a little afraid of dragons. The rest Wei Ying knew that no one in the demon realm would harm him.

Lan Wangji took very good care of his wife Wei Ying. He used to feed food to his son and wife on time. Lan Zhan also used to take them out for walks.

After returning to Demon realm, Lan Wangji started fulfilling his responsibilities as chief of demon army. He also taught children sword fighting, basic education and fighting in dragon form.