5. Punishment/ Transformation

Wei Wuxian went out of the water to meet Lan Wangji, his father came to know about he is missing.

Because Wei Wuxian didn't come back to his hideout for a long time then. He is kissing with Lan Wangji which causes his lips to swell.

Wei Wuxian's father knows very well that Wei Wuxian is very much afraid of the dragon.

Yet his son got out of the water even at such a time to meet an alpha human. His father gets very angry seeing this.

He absolutely did not want anyone from his Omega son to have any sort of relation with the outside Alpha then why shouldn't that relation be of friendship only.

Wei Wuxian's father is the main leader of the Sect of the Sea of ​​Fairies.

His duty is to protect his people from external demons and also to prevent his Omega son from meeting any outsider.

Apart from being a leader, he is also a father who is very much afraid of his beloved Wei Wuxian because Wei Wuxian is still young and he has not yet become a wishing mermaid who can't shape-shift himself into human.

When Wei Wuxian comes back to the depths of the deep sea.

Then he sees that his father is waiting for him in extreme anger. Seeing his father so angry, he silently stands in front of him.

His father asks Wei Wuxian, "Where are you coming from now?"

Wei Wuxian replies, "I am visiting a friend."

His father says, "Is your friend a human? Is your friend the same Alpha you visit every day?"

Wei Wuxian gets scared and says, "Dad he is just injured. I just went to help him. I went to give him some medicines and we are just friends. He is a good person. Whenever the dragons are in the air then he protects me. While it's a duty of an angel mermaid to protect a human and according to law I should protect him from evil Dragons. But I am scared to see dragon. My friend is very special to me. Dad please forgive me this time. I will listen to you."

His father stares at Wei Wuxian as his father shouts at him, "Don't you get my point? Now you will have to be taught a lesson. From today onwards, without my permission, you will be able to swim in the waters of the Fairy Sea. Won't go out. This is you punishment for disobedience."

His Father binds Wei Wuxian's lower body with extremely thick shackles.

Wei Wuxian's waist is tied with a thick chain. Because of which he could not go far.

He locked the chain tied around Wei Wuxian's waist and kept the key with him.

Wei Wuxian was captured in the depths of the sea.

So that he could not be taken out of the sea water to meet the alpha human boy. His father must have done this out of concern for Wei Wuxian.

He did not have the heart to chain his beloved son in iron chains like this and tie him to a place, but he is also afraid of losing his beloved son.

****************

Lan Wangji now starts to worry because it was too late and Wei Wuxian had not come up from the sea water.

Omega boy was still stuck on the surface and was asking his little mermaid friends to send medicines and food items for Lan Zhan.

Lan Wangji felt very bad for Wei Wuxian. Because Wei Wuxian was suffering punishment from his father because of him.