12. Wedding And BABY

**After 1 month**

The entire mermaid sect arranged a big get-together and they starts preparing for the Wangxian wedding.

Everyone had improved their relations with Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji and now all of them had become very close to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.

According to mermaid customs, they start preparing for the wedding.

The whole place is decorated well. Many food products from the human world are also imported there.

Wei Wuxian's father had told Lan Wangji to invite his family members too, so that everyone can have a lot of fun in their wedding celebration.

Lan Wangji was not able to understand whether he should tell his truth to everyone about his original identity or not.

That's why he doesn't tell anyone that he is a demon dragon living in the demon realm.

Lan Wangji tells everyone there that the people of his specific clan live very far away from this sacred land, and if anyone finds out that their alpha human son is marrying an omega mermaid, then his family will never approve of this marriage.

Will agree never be agree on their wedding. His clan belongs to pure human bloodline so they will never accept any outsider in their pure bloodline clan.

Therefore, Alpha will later introduce Wei Wuxian to his family as his omega wife. For now he does not want to invite any of his relatives.

Lan Wangji makes another excuse that his grandfather has died, due to which his family cannot attend any wedding or any big function for 3 years.

After listening to Lan Wangji excuses, everyone did not want to disturb this happy marriage celebration, so they organize this wedding peacefully inside the holy land of mermaids.

They bring lots of food and drinks. Wei Wuxian becomes very happy because he was marrying his alpha friend Lan Zhan.

They first bow to the goddess of the sea with folded hands and ask for her blessings and good wishes for their coming generations. Wei Wuxian is also praying for his unborn baby.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji wore expensive shells and precious sea pearl studded outfits during their marriage rituals.

Their wedding celebrations continue the whole day. People of Mermaid clan together performing their folk dance to give them blessing of earth and Heaven.

They give many valuable gifts for newly wedded couple.

Wei Wuxian was very happy but after some time, he was made to sit on the chair because he is 3 months pregnant.

Their marriage was very wonderful. His little mermaid friends organised a swimming competition among them.

Winner got a special type of rainbow sea pearl which consider as heaven's blessings.

============
============

About 6 months had passed since their marriage. Sea Goddess is worshiped on this day, so everyone was celebrating another celebration.

They were all paying obeisance to the sea goddess. They were asking for best wishes and prayers for their future.

Everyone was engrossed in the celebration and a lot of enjoyment was going on. Everybody from children to old mermaids were having fun there.

There was a lot of noise because everyone there was having fun. Some people were cooking food and others are serving it.

First of all, food was offered to the sea goddess, after which everyone started eating.

After all the procedures were completed smoothly, Wei Wuxian suddenly started having stomach pain.

A lot of fluid came out from his vagina and sprinkle on the ground. This was the fluid from the uterus.

Gradually his blood started coming out from his vaginal hole, after this all the mermaids understood that Wei Wuxian is about to give birth to his child.

Lan Wangji gets a little nervous because he did not know anything about the procedure of giving birth.

Wei Wuxian's father tells Lan Wangji that there is nothing to worry about. At this time Wei Wuxian is going to give birth to Alpha's child, so Lan Wangji should remain a little calm.

Wei Wuxian used full force himself while he was pushing his children out of his body. Sometimes omega would even get tired while exerting himself.

Imperial Healer gave him full support and encouragement during his child delivery.

After lots of effort, Wei Wuxian gave birth to an alpha son, but all the Imperial Healers were surprised to see the child.

They were whispering among themselves. Everyone starts saying that this is a strange child to be born.

This child is probably tainted by the mermaid clan. It should not be kept alive.

Lan Wangji gets scared and runs to see his child. His son was half human and half mermaid, but his son had two wings and the little child could fly in the air.

Lan Wangji knew that the child he had is half mermaid and half dragon, that's why the little baby has wings.

Lan Wangji makes everyone understand that this is not a curse but a unique wonder.

The goddess of the sea was pleased and gave wings to their child, so that the child could protect the entire world in the future.

Lan Wangji did not want anyone to harm his little baby by believing in superstition. He knew very well that his child was a mixing breed of demon and angel bloodlines.

It is natural for this child to look strange in his appearance. Lan Wangji is not afraid of his children at all, but takes his little baby straight into his arms.

Wei Wuxian was also scared after seeing his little baby, but he did not want to let anything happen to his newly born child, so omega also hugged his children close to his chest.

All the doctors together clean Wei Wuxian and the child thoroughly. Imperial Healers wrap the child's body in a cloth.

Everyone looks at alpha baby and how strange the little boy is, but little baby is so beautiful just like his parents.

Gradually everyone got used to that little baby. Whenever the little baby was stripped naked and laid down on stonebed, then little baby started flying in the sky using his wings.

Only Lan Wangji used to keep his newly born baby close to him in his arms and did not let him fly away.

At first the little mermaids got scared after seeing the flying baby, because he started flying in the air just like an angel.

Gradually, they all became very fond of the alpha baby who looked so cute with a heart warming smile on his baby face.

One day Wei Wuxian goes to meet his parents with his little baby in his arms. His parents are living in the depth of sea level.

Little Alpha baby also had the bloodline of a mermaid, so he could live both inside water and on land.

==============
==============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha