6. Heat

××Warning××⚠

**This chapter will contain some adult content🔞 and mature talks🔞. Read it on your own risks. Don't like it then don't read it. If you are uncomfortable then skip it immediately without creating any chaos.**

Being in Lan Wangji's arms like this for a long time, he also gets heat due to alpha pheromones.

Now Wei Wuxian has become a complete human being. Where his tail has now turned into two legs.

His lower body like a fish has now become like a human body.

But Wei Wuxian does not have a penis like Alpha, but a vagina hole like Omega.

Suddenly Wei Wuxian vagina is secreting lots of vaginal fluid and slick too. He is in his heat in the arms of an Alpha human being.

Wei Wuxian removes Lan Wangji's robe from his top. He was completely naked under Alpha's rob. Lan Wangji sighs and keeps looking at Wei Wuxian's body with shy eyes.

Wei Wuxian's body is shining like a pearl and his whole body gets hot. Due to which his face also turns red.

Wei Wuxian sees his bare two legs for the first time, so he happily shows both his legs to Lan Wangji without thinking anything.

Wei Wuxian starts speaking to Lan Wangji, ~ "Look, now I too have two legs like you."

Wei Wuxian slick leaking pussy infront of Lan Wangji's eyes. Alpha gulped his saliva to see a naked virgin omega pussy infront of his eyes.

Wei Wuxian's pussy is very pink just like a untouched flower.

His omega slick aroused Alpha's pheromones and triggered Lan Wangji's Alpha scent.

Without thinking twice, Wei Wuxian opens Lan Wangji's trousers to compare their body.

Lan Wangji's trouser is open in front of him and his penis gets very hard due to sudden erection.

Wei Wuxian suddenly looking at Lan Wangji's penis and pointing towards his vagina says, "Why do you have this? Why do i have a different things in between my legs? You have a big piece of meat there."

Wei Wuxian dumbly opens both his legs widely and shows his virgin vagina in front of Lan Wangji.

Then he holds Lan Wangji's penis with his hand and Wei Wuxian touches his vagina with one of his hands to check the differences between both of them.

Wei Wuxian being naive asks Lan Wangji while pointing out his widely open pussy in front of him, "Why are these two body parts of both of us different? I have a two lips here but you have a big meat there. Do I have to eat my food from here now?"

Lan Wangji closes his eyes when Wei Wuxian hold his fully erected penis in his own hands and rubbing it top to bottom. Poor Lan Wangji is panting brutally.

Lan Wangji felt so good when omega touched his penis and caressed his big cock. His dick had become bigger by fluttering.

Wei Wuxian now looks at Lan Wangji and asks, "Why has this piece of meat of yours become bigger? Why is the space between my legs not getting bigger like yours? Why do i have a puffy fat lips here."

Lan Wangji gasps for breathing and his heartbeat is very fast. Wei Wuxian is uttering nonstop shit from his innocent mouth.

Lan Wangji whispered in heavy breathing, ~ "I have a penis because I am an alpha. You are an omega that's why you have this flower."

Lan Wangji is pointed towards Wei Wuxian's pussy.

Wei Wuxian is unconsciously rubbing Lan Wangji's dick up-down in his hand and he asks with curiosity, "Oh This is called a dick. But why do i have a flower instead of a dick. I want a dick too. You can give me your dick. You can take my flower."

Lan Wangji is gasping for some more oxygen. He replies, "This flower is called vagina in common language. Your vagina has more names like flower, vagina, pussy, cunt and vulva. Every alpha love omega's pussy."

Wei Wuxian saw Lan Wangji's leaking his precum when he was caressing his alpha big cock.

Wei Ying innocently says, "your dick is crying. See here you have milky tears."

Lan Wangji panted and replies to him, "This is not a milky tear. It's my precum."

Wei Wuxian wipes alpha's precum with his fingers. He smells Alpha's precum and asks Lan Wangji "What do you mean by precum? Why do it smell so different?"

Suddenly Lan Wangji is caressing Wei Wuxian omega pussy with his hand and encircled his hand over omega's clitros.

Alpha is playing and rubbing omega's clit with his two fingers and pinched it.

Wei Wuxian felt he is leaking his slick while alpha's hand rubbing his flower.

His body felt strange pleasure and current followed in his veins.

Alpha rubbed his hand over omega's cunt hole and gathered omega slick over his fingers.

Lan Wangji showed Wei Wuxian's vaginal fluid to him which was very sticky and thin as compared to alpha's precum.

Wei Wuxian smells his own fluid too. His heat hit him so hard.

Lan Wangji inserted his one finger slowly inside Wei Wuxian's omega virgin cunt. Wei Wuxian felt so good.

His cunt hole is tightly clenched around Alpha's thick finger. Lan Wangji takes out his finger immediately from Wei Wuxian's slick leaking cunt hole.

Lan Wangji whispered, "Omega pussy's job is to protect the penis of an alpha. You have to put my dick inside your pussy and get the alpha's semen to fall inside your cunt. Only an alpha dick can satisfy the hunger of an omega pussy. Look your pussy is so wet and you discharged your vaginal fluid around my finger. The job of omega pussy is to get the thick seeds of an alpha's penis to be discharged inside. Because of this process A new life begins."

Wei Wuxian bit his lips and asks from Lan Wangji, "Your finger felt so good inside my flower. Can we do it again? Can we play this game once again. I really wanted to know more. How can i will help an alpha to discharge his seeds with my flower? Your meat is so big. It will never fit inside my flower. Please play with my flower."

==============
==============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha