16. The End

One day Lan Wangji becomes very dejected when he sees Hua Cheng and Xie Lian upset. Wei Wuxian asks his husband Lan Wangji the reason for his problems.

Lan Wangji tells, "I respect my Emperor Hua Cheng very much. He has taught me a lot from childhood till growing up. He has always protected all of us demon clan people. Emperor protected us from every bad thing. I feel very sad to see both of them childless. I wish that we can give them a child in our future."

Hearing this problem of his husband Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian replies, "Okay, we will give our next child to Xie Lian. I couldn't able to see sadness in his pure eyes. He often plays too much with our little alpha son A-Yuan. If he couldn't able to get pregnant, he can adopt one of our future child. I would be very happy if I can give them the privilege of becoming parents."

**After about 2 months**

Wei Wuxian starts vomiting, his morning sickness is back. The doctor tells him that he is pregnant again.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian become very happy after hearing this news. Both of them together tell Hua Cheng and Xie Lian about this.

Wei Wuxian tells his friend Xie Lian that he wants to give his future child to both of them. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng can adopt Wei Wuxian's child as their own.

Xie Lian becomes very happy after hearing this news and starts thanking his a lot. Tears well up in Xie Lian's eyes because he could never become a mother.

Xie Lian was very happy to have a friend like Wei Wuxian. His friend was giving his future child for adoption.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng decide that they will declare the future child born by Wei Wuxian as their crown prince.

Many Imperial Healer gather and start taking care of Wei Wuxian during his pregnancy.

Wei Ying gave birth to three dragon eggs in the third month of his pregnancy. This time Wei Wuxian was pregnant with three children and gave birth to three dragon eggs instead of normal kids.

The doctor tells them that they have to keep these eggs warm for about 6 months and take great care of the eggs.

Wei Ying gives one of his eggs to Hua Cheng and Xie Lian to take care of it. The color of that egg is like a rainbow.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian together take care of two dragon eggs. One of which was golden in color and the other was silver.

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian together take care of an egg as its parent.

After completion of 6 months, babies emerge from all the eggs. Out of which one child was shining golden, the second child was shining like silver and the third child was shining like a rainbow.

The naming ceremony is done one month after the birth of the all children, Xie Lian had also invited Wei Wuxian's father Wei Changze in that celebration

Wei  Changze comes to meet his son Wei Wuxian. Earlier he had many complaints against his son-in-law but gradually when Wei Changze comes to know the whole truth about Lan Wangji, he forgives everyone for the happiness of Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian becomes emotional after meeting his father after a long time. Both father and son hug each other and start crying.

Wei Wuxian's father is present at the naming ceremony of all the children. He also brings lots of gifts for all the children.

Wei Wuxian had named his golden dragon alpha son Lan Jinde, Wei Wuxian had named his daughter silver dragon omega  Lan Ying.

Xie Lian had named his son, Rainbow dragon alpha Hua LangLian.

Hua Cheng had announced his upcoming successor, his adopted son Hua LangLian, a rainbow dragon, will be the king of the demon realm in the future.

Gradually all the children start growing up. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji also used to go to the world of mermaids with their four children.

These six people had received permission from heaven to go to the place of the sacred sea.

The children of Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji could live both on land and inside the ocean. That's why they used to go to meet their maternal grandparents even in the depth of sea.

**22 years later**

Gradually children start growing up. Ice dragon alpha Lan Yuan fell in love with omega mermaid Jin Ling. They both married to each and other after getting permission from their parents.

Omega mermaid Jin Ling is the son of Wei Wuxian's cousin sister so they get easily permission from their parents.

Alpha Lan Jinde and alpha Hua LingLian fell for Omega Mermaid Song Qing. They both were trying over her again and again but omega Song Qing choose alpha Lan Jinde over Alpha Hua LingLian.

Song Qing is the distant daughter of Wei Wuxian's distant uncle Alpha Song Lan and  omega Xiao Xingchen.

Hua LangLian felt heartbroken due to Song Qing's rejection. Lan Jinde married to Song Qing.

Hua LangLian's uncle omega Feng xin and alpha Mu Qing came to meet him with their omega daughter Mu Cuu-cuu.

They all are heavenly gods, they came to meet Xie Lian and his alpha son Hua LangLian.

Hua Cheng doesn't like any of them so he choose to avoid all heavenly gods otherwise he will like to punish all of them.

Mu Cuu-cuu likes Hua Langlian. She proposed him infront of everyone during their dinner time.

Mu Qing and Feng Xin were shocked to see their daughter's boldness. They didn't wanted to mess with Hua Cheng's son.

Hua Cheng felt so proud to see the boldness of his opponent's daughter. He know that Mu Cuucuu sincerely likes his alpha son, so he gave permission to her.

Hua Cheng said, "You are allowed to marry my son but the decision has to taken by both of you."

Mu Cuucuu willingly pursue Hua LangLian for 1 year so he eventually fall for her too. They got married to each other.

Omega Lan Yin fell in love Alpha He Xuan and omega Shi Qingxuan's son Black dragon alpha He Tian.

~~~~~~~**THE END**~~~~~~~

This Storyline is now completed i hope you will like this Wangxian Fanfiction.

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha