8. Marked Omega

Wei Wuxian was having a lot of fun getting fucked by a big meat.

After 10 minutes of wonderful nonstop fucking, Lan Wangji released his semen inside Wei Wuxian's vagina.

Lan Wangji had released every drop of his semen inside the womb of Wei Wuxian's vagina.

So that Wei Wuxian becomes pregnant quickly with Lan Wangji's child in the future.

Wei Wuxian now gets tired and he says to Lan Wangji, "See, I have made your semen come out inside my vagina. Now I have won over you. I have defeated you badly."

Lan Wangji lovingly caresses Wei Wuxian's cheeks and kissed his lips. He is replying to his omega, "This is cheating because I was very tired. This game will not be accepted. I have to do all this one more time, let do one more round of sex, then I will see whether you can win over me or not."

Hearing this from Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian tells him, "But I have already won. Why should I listen to you?"

Lan Wangji says innocently, "I really enjoyed playing this game. I want to play with your flower again. Who knows, I might beat you this time? Or maybe you'll be able to beat me again. I love to do sex with your flower. Your flower sucks my dick so perfectly. I am feeling heavenly after having sex with you."

Wei Wuxian was also enjoying playing this game of sex. he did not know that both of them were having sex together.

Therefore, Wei Ying eventually agrees to have sex with Lan Wangji for the second time.

Now Lan Wangji takes out his penis from Wei Wuxian's vagina, and turns Wei Wuxian upside down, making him sit on his knees and elbows just like a mare or bitch.

Wei Wuxian looked back towards Lan Wangji in a confusion. Lan Wangji spreads his legs wide and rubs his penis hard on his pussy hole.

Lan Wangji whispered, "This pose will be having more fun. I want to fuck your pussy from back side. Let see you will be able to make me cum this time or not? In this position, i will hit your womb very hard to make you cum many times."

Wei Wuxian's hips were in front of Lan Wangji and his anal hole is also visible to alpha. Slowly, drops of Lan Wangji's semen start dripping from Wei Wuxian's vagina.

Now Lan Wangji starts inserting his penis inside Wei Wuxian's vagina.

The sound of moaning starts coming out of Wei Wuxian's mouth because his pussy is so wet and he loved the sex game.

Wei Wuxian's vagina was already very smooth because of previous round of sex, so that Lan Wangji's penis easily slips into omega's losse cunt hole due to friction.

Wei Wuxian enjoys it a lot when his flower is tickling.

Lan Wangji's thick penis forcefully penetrates inside Wei Wuxian's vagina by tearing it. It felt so good inside omega's pussy.

Alpha and omega both are loving it. Lan Wangji now holds Wei Wuxian's hair in his hands, and with the other hand holds his ass cheek.

Lan Wangji now slowly starts slapping Wei Wuxian's ass cheek one by one to make this round more thriller.

Because of which a strange pleasure starts appearing inside Wei Wuxian's vagina.

His lewd cunt produces vaginal fluid nonstop. This time Wei Wuxian was enjoying sex even more as compared to his previous round.