11. Pregnancy

Few days pass but Wei Wuxian's father had not yet come to meet him, nor was Wei Wuxian allowed to meet any mermaid.

No one even played with our cute omega. Due to which Wei Ying gets very angry one day, and he jumps into the holy water of the sea when he goes a little deeper while swimming, the barrier set up by his father starts from there.

The Barrier does not allow him to enter the sea. Wei Wuxian tries to enter that barrier many times using his little power.

Whenever he comes near the barrier, the barrier throws him away.

This barrier is setup by using powerful ancient prayers and reciting secret mantras.

Wei Wuxian was now tired after trying n-number of times and he lost his temper then cute omega started crying.

Cute Omega becomes angry that his father Wei Changze has forbidden him from even talking to all the mermaids in the sacred sea.

That's why he deliberately tries to forcefully enter inside barrier by going near repeatedly again and again.

Wei Wuxian gathers his little strength and tries to enter inside that barrier once again.

Suddenly He is thrown so far by the powerful barrier that his head and body collide with the rock.

Due to which his head bursts and a lot of blood starts oozing out.

Many of Wei Wuxian's ribs were also broken and he fainted badly and fell on the ground.

Seeing Wei Wuxian covered in blood, Lan Wangji gets scared and runs towards his fragile omega.

Wei Wuxian was breathing a little, but he was lying on the ground half dead. Immediately Lan Wangji holds him in his arms and starts crying loudly.

Lan Wangji was feeling that his omega would not survive now. He sees that many mermaids had come out of the water and came towards Wei Wuxian's unconscious body.

Lan Wangji panicked and drew his sword Bichen then he point at them.

Lan Wangji is shouting like a lion, "If anyone tries to harm my Omega, I will not leave him alive. You have already half-dead my Wei Ying. Go back to your sea otherwise i will kill everyone."

Lan Wangji sees that Wei Wuxian's father was horrified and he forcefully snatches his son from Lan Wangji.

As Lan Wangji moves forward to kill clan leader with his sword bichen.

Wei Changze shoot a deadly glare at him and he replied with him in a rage, "If you love Wei Wuxian's life, then let me take him with me to the surface of the sacred sea. This can only be cured by my powers because he is my omega son. If you stop me, remember your omega will not survive more than 10 minutes. Only I can save Wei Wuxian with my powers. He has mine bloodline in his veins."

Lan Wangji does not say anything and stands silently, because it was more important for him to save Wei Wuxian's life.

Wei Wuxian's father takes his omega son inside the deapth of the ocean, and a number of mermaid Imperial healers are quickly summoned there.

Wei Changze uses all his power to stop Wei Wuxian from bleeding too much.

His fathers robs were painted with his blood. After that many mermaid healers start treating Wei Wuxian wounded body.

They all tries their best to save Wei Wuxian's life by using the most expensive exotic herbs.

They seals all the wounds of Wei Wuxian by chanting mantra and sewing his wounds using sacred thread specially used for mermaids wounds.