Illegal Entry

NARRATOR POV

Walter:we're close to Rubicon. Wake the Dog up

COM:Handler "Walter" verified. Activating Cerebral Coral control Device.

The Voices woke him. He held his head, a headache from being on life support. He had taken the trip to Rubicon in his AC.

COM:Augmented Human C4-621 has awakened

621 felt the ship shake.

Walter:time to get to work 621. I'm powering down your entry capsule. On my signal

621 grabbed the controls of his AC. The capsule began shaking violently as it entered the atmosphere.

Walter:now activate the AC

He began the process of activating his AC. It had been awhile since it was moving. Then something, probably the planets defences his the capsule.

621:shit...

He was going to miss the drop zone. After his AC was fully online he jumped out, as he fell He saw the massive metal structures of Rubicon. All industrial platforms made for Coral production...most abandoned now. All used for the Corps war. He landed in one such structure smashing through the upper platforms and landing in one of the many factory like areas.

COM:Descent to IBS2262 "Rubicon 3" complete

622 stood in his mech.

Walter:your in Grid 135, off target but in permissible range. There's a Catapult near your location, use it to close the gap

621 started walking. It felt good to pilot again, it took a few months to get to Rubicon, nearly a year, he turned 18 last month. While he walked he noticed at the end of the large room he was in, a platform too high to jump to. But not for his thrusters. He flew up and landed ontop. Although getting up used alot of his EN. Damaged in the crash, he'll have to fix that later. He continued down a narrow passage until he came to a drop that led to the main factory floor. With railways and old cargo pods scattered about and amongst then we're Gaurd Mechs.

Walter:clearly out those Gaurd Mechs, this is a chance to see what you can do

621 jumped down. The Gaurd Mechs were two legged un-maned mechs made to sweep areas like this for Corps. 621 raised his rifle and fired a single shot that destroyed the first Mech. The others quickly noticed 621 and engaged. But like the first they fell to single shots. The RF-024 TURNER, Balams standered issue assault rifle, perfect for those new Mercs. 621 decided to stop wasting time a boosted through, the bottom of the AC sliding against the metal floor. He destroyed two other Gaurd Mechs on his way. At the end of the railways he saw a large group of them heading toward him. He locked onto all and fired his missiles ending four of them and destroyed the other two with his rifle. BML-G1/P20MLT-04, a four cell missile launcher made by Furlong Dynamics. Made for more lightweight AC's than 621's but all he could get for his AC. After that he followed his marker to a large door on an upper railway depressed from the main one. The door opened and he boosted his way to the end, when he was out he saw he was under the large metal structure. And down from where he was, he could see the contaminated city.

Walter:see the Contaminated City down there? That's where your landing

It was far away, good thing the Catapult is here. He accessed the Catapult and stood inside. A wall raised behind and he was raised upward on Steel studs.

Walter:time to fly 621

He turned on his boosters at maximum and he was sent flying toward the City.

Walter:if we get Rubicons Coral we'll make a killing, more than enough for a brain fried kid to buy his life back