Chapter 13

WARNING: DRUG USAGE, MAY BE TRIGGERING

It smelled comforting as I snuggled into the warmth. The earthy sandalwood filled my nostrils, and I gripped the sheet tighter. I could feel the hot flesh behind the sheet. I knew I was snuggling into Norman. My eyes openly groggily, and I pulled my head back to get a better look at us. We were face to face, legs intertwined, and his arms holding me. The morning sun was gleaming down on his dark brown hair. I reached my hand up slowly to caress his face. I just wanted to feel him. 

Norman's eyes peeled open, and he snatched my wrist. I gasped and bit my lip, embarrassed I had been caught. He smirked at me and closed his eyes before moving my hand to his neck. "Can you rub right here?" He asked. I was taken aback but complied. I smiled knowing he too wanted me to touch him. As I rubbed his neck his fingers playful ran over my sides and twirled with my shirt. Norman started to drift back to sleep and I started to join him. Our sweet embrace was interrupted by his phone ringing. He picked his head up off the sofa and reached over me to grab his phone. "Uh.. I gotta take this." He laughed a little and slid off the sofa before going out onto the balcony to take the phone call. 

I tossed and turned while waiting for Norman to finish his phone call. I watched as he walked back and forth, talked with his hands, and even fumbled with his hair in aggravation. He was so sexy all around and it made me begin to wonder what he thought of me. He came back inside and took a seat next to me. "Who was that?" I asked being nosey. He smirked at me and it piqued my curiosity. "It was a buddy of mine who is in town and needs something from me, I said I would help him out." He started texting on his phone and I could hear message after message start to pour in. "You still didn't say who, and what does he want? Money?" I asked him. Norman turned to me and jokingly said, "You ask a lot of questions.". My cheeks began to blush and I smiled back to him. "If you really want to know, it's drugs. The person is not my business to tell." 

Drugs? I knew he smoked marijuana, but now I was wondering what else he liked to dabble in. "Don't worry too much." He said reassuring me and rubbing my knee. "Let's go get breakfast," Norman got up and headed to the kitchen and I followed. "What kind of drugs?" I couldn't help myself from asking. I wanted to know what kind of person I was dealing with. "Harper..." I could tell he wasn't very interested in telling me anything else. "Pancake or french toast?" He asked changing the subject. I rolled my eyes at him and he gave me a glare. "Pancake," I snapped. "Good choice," He said as he passed by and bumped my hip with his. 

We had breakfast in silence and looked at our phones. Occasionally we would glance at each other. Once breakfast was over I cleaned up and headed out to the pool. "Wanna smoke?" Norman said coming up from behind me and lighting a joint. "I don't know, what kind of drugs is this?" I asked and took the joint. "That is just marijuana. why? Do you want something else?" He teased. I took a drag off the joint and handed it back. "I really need a bathing suit for here," I said. Norman took a few puffs off the joint, "Just swim in your underwear, or naked, I do all the time." He said and took his shirt off. He tossed it on the sunchair and stripped himself down to his boxers. I knew my face was flushed at the moment, so I tried to use my hair to hide it. Norman walked over to me and handed to joint over before jumping into the pool with just his boxer shorts on. Once he came up from the water he swam around to the ledge and reached for the joint. He started smoking on the ridge of the pool and begged me to get in. "I don't feel comfortable with myself enough," I argued. I felt great about my body, but I wasn't comfortable being around him with so little clothes and such close proximity. "Psh, please. You are gorgeous, get in!" He coerced. 

He started splashing water at me as I stood by the pool. At this point, he had already gotten the pajama pants that I had borrowed wet, so I decided to get in. I was going to leave my shirt on to make this less awkward. "Fine," I said and took off my pants. I walked over to the steps and dipped my toes in. It was crisp and cold. Goosebumps instantly ran over my entire body. I slowly walked into the pool, holding my breath with each step. It sent shocking cool waves through me the deeper I got. I was finally waist-deep when Norman came over with the joint and offered again. I declined this time. We swam around together for a bit and talked. My nipples were rock hard from the cool water and I knew he could tell through the tee shirt with it being partially wet. I put my arms over my chest and started to head inside. It was too cold for my liking anymore. Norman jumped out behind me and followed. "Ugh, I hate going inside a house with my wet clothes." I complained and tried to drain as much water from myself as possible. "Oh yeah?" Norman asked. He then started to take off his boxers. I looked away once I could see his pubic hair and squealed. "Oh my god!" I picked up a sun chair pillow and threw it in his direction. "Come on, we can't ruin the floors." He said playfully. I smiled back and could no longer resist him. "You're right," I said sweetly. "We can't." 

I grabbed the band of my panties and hooked them around my fingers. I pushed them to the ground and stepped out of them; kicking them aside. Norman was gazing at me with a feral look in his eyes. "Harper..." He said breathily. "This is a dangerous game if you choose to play with me," he whispered. Norman threw the pillow to the side and came closer. He pressed himself against me so I was between him and the sliding glass door. I could feel myself getting turned on. I reached down and grabbed the shirt before hoisting it over my head and throwing it to the side as well. My breasts were pressed against his chest with my nipples hard. I could feel his erection against my hip. I was unknowingly gyrating my hips on his thigh with wanton. He grabbed my wrist and pinned them beside my head. The feeling of being restrained made me feel exposed and free. "I never said you could do that," Norman whispered against my neck. He started to kiss my shoulder and worked his way to my ear, then back to my neck. I gasped lightly. It had been so long since I'd felt so good.

Then he stopped.

He looked deep into my eyes and winked before heading inside naked. The fire in my loins was still strong and I so badly wanted him in this very moment. Did I upset him? I chased after him and ended up in his bedroom. I wrapped a sheet around myself. "What did I do wrong? I'm sorry if I went too fast or hurt you," I exclaimed. Norman grabbed a pair of boxers from his dresser and put them on. "Please, you did nothing of the sort. Let's just say I have different tastes." he handed me a pair of clothes. My heart was slightly broken. "Taste? as in types of women or?" I knew I was being too invasive but I wanted an explanation. Norman sighed and grabbed my hands before setting me down on the bed. "Harper, I really like you. You are fun and sexy, but I'm not sure we would be able to work together...sexually that is. It has nothing to do with your looks." I shook my head confused. "I don't understand," I said. "I have a lot of fetishes and kinks that I don't think you would find acceptable. I'm a very controlling person in that aspect, and from what just happened outside it seems you are too. Two dominant people don't mix well." Norman said and got up from the bed. He reached into his nightstand and grabbed out a vape. 

My mind was spinning at the moment trying to understand. I'd never been turned down before for being too dominant. I mean, yes, I knew what I wanted and liked to take charge but I didn't think I fell into any category. "Norman, I really like you too..." I wasn't sure what else I could say right now. He had just turned me down and my heart was shattered. I couldn't wait to go home after this. "I have great times with you, Harper. I just have an appetite that I'm not sure you could handle and I'm not going to force anyone into this." He said sweetly and rubbed my cheek. "What if you reached me?" I asked him. He shook his head, "You have to want it yourself. You have to want to be submissive to me, please me, cater to me, it's hard for a lot of people to fully devote. It's really fun once you get into it, but I didn't want to follow through with sex and have you running away from me." He was twiddling my fingers with his. "What kind of stuff?" I was intrigued. "Painful stuff?" I asked. Norman shook his head, "No, nothing painful. I like bondage, orgasm control, sensory stuff, all too much to explain at the moment." he laughed. I nodded my head and stood up to get dressed. "See, if we were together. I wouldn't have even let your ass up without asking me first," a deep red flushed to my cheeks. Hearing him talk about so much sex made me want sex. I decided to get dressed instead of playing with the fire. He leaned against the wall and watched me dress. He examined every part of me that he had access to. His eyes were hot on me. Once I dressed we headed back to the living room and grabbed our phones. "If you want, I can tell you more, see if you're interested. Wanna go get lunch?" he asked. I agreed, "Yeah, but I need to stop at my apartment." I began gathering all my things. Norman grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. He cupped my chin in his hand. "First, stop demanding and ask nicely," he said in an aggressive tone that only reignited the fire in my loins. He placed a kiss on my forehead and left me wanting more as he headed for the truck.

*****
💞 Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥