Remember - Aj x Sharky

¡¡¡NSFW WARNING!!!

Video Reference ; Fastest To Eat MrBeast Burger Wins $10,000 Ft. Beta Squad - Aj Shabeel
(yes he used the usd sign in the title)

As Aj began downing his burger, Niko and Sharky both made snarky remarks. Niko deadpanned and said, "How about you deepthroat that meat?" he asked in a calm tone. Aj didn't bat an eye, his mind still on the burger.

Sharky replied to Niko's comment, "Nah, his mouth's too small," Sharky spoke nonchalantly, making Aj choke on his burger and have to spit it out. Chunkz grimaced, "Ew," he said in disgust, "did you really have to spit it out in front of us, you dirty bastard!"

Aj rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Whatever, man," he put down his burger and began to munch on his chips. His mind was occupied by the memory of him giving Sharky head for the first time. Sharky grabbed a fistful of his hair and shoved him down on his cock like it was nothing, but since Aj was unprepared and inexperienced, he began to choke and gag on his meat.

He slammed his hands on Sharky's thighs, silently begging for him to pull him back up. Sharky pulled him up immediately, he looked at Aj with concern in his eyes. Aj looked to the side and coughed. Sharky slowly ruffled his hair, "You alright?" he asked. Aj looked back at Sharky, glaring into his eyes. He wiped his mouth with his arm, "Never better," he replied angrily.

Sharky slightly grimaced, sucking air through his teeth, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I just got a bit excited, that's all," he reassured Aj, pulling him up by the armpits into his lap, "You're okay now though, right?" Sharky questioned, hand on his back, slowly caressing it.

Aj smiled softly, "Yeah, I'm alright," he answered, hugging Sharky's neck and snuggling his face into his chest, "Can we just," Aj sits and thinks for a second, "I don't know, chill?" He looks up at Sharky with pleading eyes.

Sharky places a soft kiss on Aj's forehead, "Of course," he holds Aj in his arms and scoots them up to the head of the bed. Sharky fixes the pillows so they're behind their backs and Sharky leans back against them. He pulls Aj closer and grabs the remote for his TV, which is directly across from his bed.

He turned it on and went to Netflix, "What do you want to watch?" he looked down at Aj, who was comfortably snuggling in Sharky's chest. Aj shrugged tiredly, "I don't know... Whatever you want, I guess," he slowly closes his eyes. Sharky knew that Aj was going to fall asleep at any moment, so he chose a nature show and held Aj in his arms.

As the memory faded out, Aj was practically done with his meal. He chugged down his drink, pressed the button, and stuck his tongue out to prove that he was done.

A/N ; omg bro they're so cute