Care - Niko x Aj

ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IS WRITTEN ABOUT IN THIS CHAPTER (and weird pervert bar man)!!! if you are, by any means, uncomfortable, click off!!

this one is pretty long so strap in y'all!!!

Aj was antisocial. He wasn't good with people. He only ever talked to those who he either had a strong bond with or came up to him first. This made his circle quite small, meaning he practically had no friends.

Him and his childhood friends, Qamar, Ada, and Neziha were hanging out. They hung out every one or two weeks, just to keep the relationship going for as long as they could. The friend group was quite balanced, two boys, two girls.

The four of them were chatting about, deciding what to do for the day. Qamar snapped his fingers, "Yo, we should check out this new pub," he recommended. Ada and Neziha nodded eagerly, meanwhile Aj sat there in silence and gulped. They all knew just as well as him how horribly he handled his liquor.

The other three looked at Aj for an answer, the atmosphere quiet. Aj shrugged, "I mean, I guess?" He squeaked out. Neziha chuckled, "C'mon, don't worry, we'll take care of you," she winked. That made Aj feel safer. Ada smiled, "Yeah, we know how bad you take your liquor," she snickered, reminiscing amongst all those moments of which he'd spill his heart then his guts. Qamar clapped, "And, maybe, you could meet someone there," he laughs.

Aj laughs along, they made him feel safe. So, so safe. They finally decided that they'd be heading to the pub at six in the evening. They all went back to their homes to rest, only to then get ready and leave by five-thirty. Aj decided to take a nap, setting an alarm on his phone for five.

When he woke up, he was basically drenched in sweat. He sighed, dragging a hand across his face and rushing to the bathroom. He grabbed a fresh towel on the way there and turned the faucet on cold. Although he was sweating, after a while, he began to shiver underneath the water. He shook his head and moved the faucet temperature to warm.

His body immediately relaxed underneath the warm stream of water hitting his body. He shut his eyes for a minute, taking it all in. After a couple of minutes he turned off the water and wrapped himself in a towel. He walked out of the bathroom and bee-lined to his room.

He rummaged through his drawers, picking up a pair of black cargos and black boxers then throwing it on his bed. He then walked to his closet, searching for a shirt. He quickly sifted through the hangers, stopping upon a white tee, unhooking it from the rack, then looking through his coats.

He soon settled on a black and gray two-toned puffer. Seeing now that he was dry, he threw the towel on his bed and swiftly putting on his boxers, then his cargos, then his shirt, and finally, his jacket. He looked at himself through his full-length mirror, tugging at the sides of his jacket then leaning forward to get a closer look at his hair.

After making sure he looked, well, presentable, he stepped away from the mirror and looked for his phone. He walked into the lounge, looking at every crack and crevice, only to find his phone sat openly atop a table. He turned the screen on, checking the time.

"Five twenty-five," he mumbled to himself before tucking his phone into his pocket and heading out his front door. He makes it about 5 steps away from his home before realizing that he has no idea where he's going. He purses his lips only to part them for a brief sigh. Taking out his phone from his pocket, he opens the phone app and clicks on Qamar's contact.

Qamar picks up in a few rings. He hears things crashing and falling from the other side of the phone, getting a bit startled and pulling his phone slightly away from his ear. He chuckled to himself, "Qamar?" He called out. Qamar quickly rushed to his phone, "Aj!" He briefly spoke, his breath heavy and rapid.