Good Morning - Niko x Aj

¡¡¡NSFW WARNING!!!
this was a request on ao3!!! (check out my ao3: luvly1mae)

¡¡¡NSFW WARNING!!!this was a request on ao3!!! (check out my ao3: luvly1mae)

-

Aj and Niko have been living together for a while now, they've also been together for quite a while now too. While their relationship slowly developed, they began to sleep in the same bed more often. Mornings went a lot better since then, waking up and immediately seeing the love of their life's face. They couldn't help but admire the other.

"Morning babe," Niko says, one of his hands planted underneath his cheek and the other is in front of him faced palm up, watching the other intently as his eyes open and close slowly. "G'morning to you too..." Aj stretches and yawns then sits up. The sunlight coming in from the window shone on his bare chest, the ray of light sparkled of gold.

Aj sighs and pinches his nose bridge, "Ugh," he groans, "I'm absolutely knackered from last night," he flops back onto the bed, his curls bouncing with him. Niko smiled as he admired his beautiful boyfriend, is he really mine? Aj flips himself on his side, his hands underneath his cheek. He looks at Niko, "Fuck you smiling at, bastard?" He play-punches Niko in the arm, making him giggle. He goes back to admiring the man in front of him, "I don't know... How did I even bag a man like you?" he started to become doubtful. they've had this conversation quite a lot of times.

Aj laughs, which brightens Niko's expression almost immediately. "C'mon, don't be like that," Aj grabs Niko's hand gently, "I love you so much, you have no idea."

Niko grinned, "Then why don't you prove it?" he place a hand on Aj's cheek, rubbing it, putting on a fake pout. Aj rolled his eyes and sighed, "Horny bastard," he retorts before leaning in to kiss the younger man. While their mouths exchanged spit, Aj had made his way on top of Niko. Niko's hands naturally had a grip on Aj's hips, he slowly began to move Aj, making him grind upon him.

Aj used his hands to push away Niko's advancing ones then pulled away. He huffed, "Be patient," he said in a demanding tone. Niko was stunned, Aj had never taken control, seems like he was still half asleep and not thinking right. Niko wanted to see how far Aj would take it. He smirked at the thought as his and Aj's lips clashed back together, keeping his hands to himself this time.

Aj put his hands on top of Niko's bare chest, slowly moving towards his waist and rubbing circles with his thumb on his soft skin. Aj disconnects his lips from Niko's, immediately bringing them to his neck, suckling and kissing all up on it. He kisses Niko's jawline, making him whine out his name. Aj smirked a bit, that was new.

Niko tried to lightly thrust his hips, Aj was good at this, he thought to himself. Aj brought himself back down to the mattress, his lips dancing around on Niko's neck. He tugged on Niko's boxers, Niko lifted his hips so Aj could work his magic. Aj took Niko's half-hard member and held it with his thumb and index finger.

He moved his hand up and down, his thumb grazing across the top from time to time. Soon enough, Niko's member was fully hard. Aj took his head away from Niko's soft neck, moving down to his hard-on and kitten-licking the tip while he wrapped his full hand around the length. He kissed the tip before he engulfed the rest of it in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around, moving up and down.

Niko groaned, "Aj," he pleaded, "please..." Niko thrusted his hips into Aj's face. Aj pulled his mouth off of Niko's cock, coming off with a small pop, taking his hands away in the process. Niko whines at the loss of touch. Aj puts three digits in front of Niko's mouth, "Suck," he commanded, "unless you want it to hurt," he adds, making Niko attach his mouth on his fingers quicker than ever. Niko salivated all over Aj's fingers, using his tongue to spread the mess.

Aj takes off his boxers, keeping the digits in Niko's mouth while he does. He moves himself towards Niko's legs, moving them up with his free hand. He takes his, now wet, hand and brings a digit to Niko's anus. He slowly inserts the finger, "Let me know if it hurts, okay?" He speaks so softly, his voice melting like sweet sugar. His finger works its way into Niko's warmth, making Niko mewl at the inner workings of a finger in his bum.

Aj twists and bends his finger, as if he's trying to find something. When Niko lets out a long, drawn-out moan, that's when he knows he found what he was looking for. He puts his second finger in, which makes Niko shiver with pleasure. He moves his fingers in a scissoring motion, stretching Niko out. Niko's face is hot and a light shade of pink, his eyes lidded and bottom lip hidden underneath his top one. Aj's fingers graze against that one spot inside of Niko again, making Niko moan and beg for more.

Aj tries to hold his smirk, adding his third finger into the mix. Niko grumbles, his eyes shut and mouth hung open lazily. His body was hot and his legs were shaking. Aj finds that Niko should be ready and he takes his fingers out. Niko whines at the loss, he looks down towards Aj but is soon gripping the sheets and arching his back as Aj slowly pushes his cock into Niko's warmth.

Niko's chest is heaving up and down whilst Aj pushes himself into him. Once he's balls deep, he holds Niko's cheek with his hand, "Is this okay?" he asks, "Or do you need me to stop?" his sweet tone matched along with his genuine expression. Niko relaxes, "Please," he edges his head into Aj's hand, "Please keep going," he replies rather quietly. Aj nods. He puts Niko's legs on top of his shoulders and holds Niko's waist.

He pulls himself out and slams his dick back in, drawling out a heavy moan. Niko sighs, "Aj, please," he begs, his knuckles white from gripping onto the sheets. Aj pulls out and thrusts again, but harder it seems, "Please what, babe?" He pulls out once more, "I need words," he thrusts again. Niko whines, Aj's dick moving in and out of his ass had felt so good, it was becoming hard to form words as his mouth was occupied with spit.

"Please, faster," he croaks out. Aj slightly nods as he speeds up his pace. While he fucks Niko's ass, he plants sweet kisses on Niko's thighs, bringing him into overdrive. Niko's legs shake with intensity, "Aj," he moans, "need to—" Before he could finish his sentence, his release splatters onto his stomach. His hole was still being abused, Aj going about ten times faster than he was before. His hole clenches around Aj's length, making it harder and harder for Aj to hold back.

He stutters with his thrusts and pulls out, his cum splashing on Niko's stomach, mixing with his boyfriend's cum. Aj flops onto the bed, next to Niko, his breathing fast and heavy. He looks at Niko with lidded eyes, "Fuck," he huffs out. Niko looks at him, his lips slightly curling into a smile, "You're good at this, Aj," his boyfriend smiling at him in return, "Thanks," he winks.

Aj recollects himself and gets out of bed, "I'll run you a bath, alright?" He says, opening the bedroom door and walking out. All Niko does is smile, from happiness of course. Aj slugs himself to the bathroom and turns on the faucet, running his hand under the water making sure it's warm. It doesn't take long for the tub to fill. He yells out, "Niko!" Only to get no response.

Curiously, he walks to the bedroom to see Niko asleep, his chest moving up and down slowly as he lightly snores. Aj smiles as he walks over to him, softly shaking him awake. Niko hums, "What?" He asks Aj, his eyes squinting because of the bright lights. Aj laughs a bit, "You gotta go take a bath you dirty little bitch," he playfully rolls his eyes. Niko sighs, "Help me up," he requests. Aj scoffs, "Nah, get up yourself," he lightly shoves Niko.

Niko is sat in disbelief, "Oh, you're going to regret that," he says, rapidly getting up and out of bed. Aj runs away, screaming and laughing.

-

A/N ; sorry if this isn't the best i'm not too good at writing smut!!!