Celebration - Aj x Niko

¡¡¡SEMI-NSFW WARNING!!!
can you guys tell i like ajniko???

-

The Beta Squad channel had recently just reached 7 Million subscribers and the group thought, "What's a better way to celebrate than playing some fun, dirty games?"

The first game was Strip or Dare. Whoever was asked a dare and refused to do it, they'd have to strip one article off of their body of their choosing. They chose who would be able to go first by spinning a wheel with all of their names on it. It landed on Kenny.

Kenny cheered, "Let's go!" he was overly excited for the chance to either make someone do something horrendous or make them strip. He squinted while smirking, scanning the room to see who he'd attack.

"Sharky!" Kenny beams. Sharky sighs, "Fuck me..." He whispered in a low tone of defeat. Kenny tapped his chin, "Sharky, I dare you..." It was silent, the room filled with anticipation, "I dare you to lick my armpit!" Kenny boomed with laughter.

Sharky scoffed, "Hell no!" He retorts, immediately taking off his jumper, a plain, white tee hid underneath it. Kenny giggled, watching as Sharky looked around for a person to dare.

"Aj!" He smiled, emphasis on the 'jay'. Aj rolled his eyes, "Aight, don't fuck me over," Aj says, glaring at Sharky. "Aj, I dare you to..." Chunkz began to drumroll, "I dare you to let us make a mystery drink for you!" Aj took his hat off and threw it on the ground in defeat, walking away, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. Niko couldn't help but laugh at the way he slugged away.

It was now Aj's turn to choose. He looked around the room, it was either who he hated the most or who would be the funniest. He put his hands together, rubbing them maliciously. He began to cackle like an old witch mixing potions in her cauldron.

"Chunkzino!" He points finger guns at Chunkz, smiling smugly. Chunkz sighed. Aj thought for a minute, "I dare you..." All of the boys leaned forward in their seats, "I dare you to text the last person you texted on Instagram, 'I miss you' right now."

Kenny exclaimed, "Yo! That's dead!" Aj snapped his head at him, glaring. He put his index finger in front of his mouth, "Shush," he replied rather quickly. Chunkz let out a small chuckle, "Lightwork!" He yelled out, pulling his phone out of his pocket, opening the Instagram app. Fortunately, the last person he had messaged was Filly, one of his best friends. Chunkz smiled and showed his phone to the rest of the group.

Sharky saw the phone and was stunned, "Wait! That can't be fair!" He complained. Chunkz shrugged and made a cheeky smile, "It is what it is," he said, tapping on Filly's chat and texting quickly, the words, "I miss you," Chunkz then shut off his phone and immediately pointed at Niko, considering he was the only one who hadn't completed a dare. Niko pointed back, smiling.

"Nikolas Omilini!" He shouted, emphasizing the 'lini'. Niko laughed, knowing that he was ready to do whatever was coming his way, "You lot are boring," he fake yawned. Chunkz scoffed, "Shut up, I dare you to eat a ghost pepper," he smirked, watching as Niko's winning smile turned into a flat frown. Niko pushed himself up and off the couch, "You know what, let's do it," he sighed. The four other boys stood shocked, knowing that everyone here knew how horrible Niko's spice tolerance was. Chunkz's smile only grew brighter, excited to see the lanky man suffer.

They all walked to the kitchen. Luckily for Chunkz, but unluckily for Niko, there was a ghost pepper right on the kitchen counter, for some reason. Chunkz picked up the pepper and held it in front of Niko, waiting for him to take it. Niko took a deep breath before taking the pepper, holding it like an apple and biting into it like an apple.

At first, it was light. The heat hadn't quite reached his mind yet. He opened his arms at his sides, as a way to say, 'That was easy'. Clearly, he spoke too soon. His mouth began to burn, tongue feeling numb. He felt as if he couldn't breathe even though his respiratory was completely fine. He started to use his hand to fan the inside of his mouth, panting desperately as his eyes began to tear.