It's Love - Niko x Aj

lol remember i used to put warnings why'd i stop doing that?? i think i js forgot to lol........ anyways nikos a lil silly and manipulative in this one!!! oh and aj is like not aj he would not act like this irl.... but guys!! imagination!!!

They were sat in Niko's bed. Aj on top of Niko's lap and Niko laid back against the headboard. Niko was peppering kisses all over Aj's neck as his head lay atop his shoulder. Soft hums of contentment came from the two men.

Niko nipped at his neck, gaining a whine from Aj, "Aj?" He called out quietly. Aj nodded, "Yeah?" He responded. Niko sighed, "Why don't you let me touch you in videos or livestreams?" He asked, his tone serious yet mouth still leeched upon Aj's neck.

Aj huffed, "You know why," he answered, a small hint of annoyance in his voice. He always asked this question. Niko pouted, "I know, but," he pauses, "I just don't like it when you push me away," he said, "you know how much I love you, and how hard it is to stay away from you..."

Aj smiled, something about what he just said was, cute, to say the least, "You know that if I just let you touch me like that, people will find out," he replied, "it wouldn't be good for either of us, I'm afraid," he added before pulling away from Niko's shoulder to look at him as he smiled sadly.

Niko pursed his lips, "Not even a hug?" He then asked, tone quieter than before. Aj sighed, "Nikolas," his tone was flat, voice tired. He sighed, "You and I both know well enough that we can't."

"Don't you love me, Aj?"

Aj paused, his body went stiff, what? He was confused. He furrowed his brows, "Niko," his head dove back onto Niko's shoulder, body going lax. Niko bit his lip sadly, "Aj," he mocked.

Aj sighed, "Please, don't do this," he pleaded, nuzzling his forehead into Niko's shoulder. Niko grinned underneath his skin, "Do what? I'm just asking a question, babe," he says calmly, rubbing his hand across Aj's back.

As soothing as Niko's hand on his back was, it didn't take his mind off of Niko's doubt of his love for him. Aj mumbled, "I do love you," he admitted, hoping to diffuse the situation.

Niko grumbled, "Then why are you so scared to show it?" He whispered, sadness clearly being heard in his voice. Aj's heart dropped, "Niko," he pleaded. His heart always broke in a million pieces whenever Niko was upset and the only thing that put his heart back together was a genuine smile from the man.

Aj's finger was tracing circles on Niko's chest, his lip quivering, "I love you," he says once again, "I love you so much," he adds, "but we just can't," he sighs, disappointment in his voice, "and I'm sorry."

Niko huffed in false annoyance, "If you're not willing to take the risk for us," he pauses to take a breath, "then do you really love me?" He asks, "Or is it all just for show?" He adds, frustration in his tone, accompanied by a slight pout.

Aj is caught by surprise. Something about this situation didn't feel right. What was going on? Startled, he pushes himself back from Niko so that he's facing him, "Niko, I do love you, I really do!" He yells as if there's something to prove, "You know how much I love you," he whispers, voice shaking.

Niko looks down to the right, "Yeah," he responds, "you say you love me all the time, but you never show it," he says, "if you really loved me, you wouldn't push me away all the time," he argued.

The atmosphere was tense, the two boys had a saddened expression on their faces, although one was genuine and the other stood as a facade. Short, quick puffs of air rapidly escaped through Aj's nose. How could someone be so calm in a situation like this?

Niko's words were like daggers, piercing into his heart. He began to question himself, running over all their moments together, looking for some sort of evidence to prove Niko wrong. But alas, there was nothing. Nothing could prove him wrong. He was right.

Aj scrambled to find an excuse, "I push everyone away," he claimed, "in every video, I never let anyone hug me," his voice feels small, "it's not just you," he feels small. He felt minuscule, tiny, little.

Niko shakes his head, "You're lying," he retorts, "that's just a lie you came up with to save yourself," he glares at Aj, not giving him a second to recollect his thoughts, "you let Amin hug you all the time, you let Ken hug you all the time, you let Sharks hug you all the time," he reminds, "don't try lying to me."

Tears beaded in his eyes, blinking them away, he slumps, "I'm," Aj shivers, "I'm sorry, Niko," he apologizes. His voice rasp and shaking. Niko pulled Aj in for a hug, his hand resting on his back, "You know I love you right?" He confirms, "I'm just doing this because I love you," he whispers.

Niko hated when Aj was upset. It was terrible, he couldn't bare to stand it. So for a moment, a split moment, he'll soften his heart. For him. For Aj. He pats Aj on the back, soothing him as he hiccuped, "Aj," he whispered.

"If you really love me, like you say you do, stop pushing me away, alright? It makes me sad," he coos, "if you hadn't pushed me away to begin with, this never would've happened," he adds, rubbing salt into the wound of Aj's sorrow.

Aj sniffles, then nods, "I'm," he hiccups, "I didn't mean to make you feel like that," he sobs, "please, I love you so much, don't ever think that I don't..." He whimpered.

How sensitive. Niko softly shushed Aj's crying, his hand rhythmically moving in a circular motion on his back. Every few cycles with his hand, he brings it up slightly to pat Aj's back. This motion lulled Aj into a sleepy state, his mind going blank as his eyes felt heavier and heavier, the post-cry puffiness making his face feel limp.

Aj was now laid against Niko's chest, sniffles and soft snores escaping him, his hands which were once tightly gripped against Niko's shirt now relaxed and limply laid upon Niko's chest.

Niko sighed, a quiet chuckle coming from his chest, "How cute."

A/N; omg heyyy guysss haven't updated in like idk forever!!!! i hoped u guys liked this one although it's actually lowkey kinda shit......... i'm low on motivation and ideas + i'm busy💔💔 sorry if this was too short or too messy,,,