Busy - Niko x Aj

Niko had been quite busy recently, he barely had time for Aj and he felt terrible, but in the end, he had to do what he had to do. He can't just ignore his duties, he's got things to do. But Aj made it hard to focus sometimes.

Niko was in his office, working, of course. He was working on a video that he had to put out by tomorrow, so he was in a rush considering it was quite late at night. He hears a knock on the door, then a small, muffled voice calling out for his name.

Niko sighed, "Come in!" He shouted back, watching the door knob twist as the door opened. He twisted his chair towards the direction of the door, stretching out his arms. It was Aj. Aj smiled, walking towards Niko, "Hey, love," he cupped Niko's face and leaned in for a brief peck on the lips, "y'know, it's getting late, you have to go to bed," he urged, worried for his boyfriend's health.

Niko sighed, putting his arms around Aj and pulling him down into his lap. Aj's legs were now straddling Niko's. Aj giggled. Niko pulled Aj close, leaning his head forward into his neck, "I gotta finish this video real quick," he kissed his neck, right in the sensitive spot he knew damn well would make Aj riled up.

Aj let out a small whine, then hummed, "I know, I know," he spoke worriedly, "but maybe you could do this tomorrow morning?" He offered. Niko shook his head, "Can't," he said quickly, spinning his chair back to the direction of his desk, Aj still in his lap. Aj sighed, "And why not?" He questioned. Niko chuckled, "Because I need this posted by tomorrow morning," he said as his hands reached out for the keyboard.

Aj huffed, head hidden in the crook of Niko's neck, "Alright, okay," he sighed, feeling defeated. Niko patted his back and stroked it a few times, in an attempt to comfort him. Aj shut his eyes tiredly, arms wrapped around Niko's neck and shoulder.

Niko huffed in triumph, continuing his work. He was adding finishing touches to the video, like small but appreciative details and subtitles. About an hour and a half had passed, Aj was long asleep his soft snores being heard in Niko's ear. He smiled to himself, he would stay here forever if he could.

He then saved the video and prepared it so it'd be good to upload tomorrow then stood up out of his chair, carrying Aj like a koala, or a sloth. He was careful as to not make any noise, afraid of waking up the sleeping beauty that was attached to him. He quietly walked to the door of his office, opening it, and walked to their shared bedroom.

He entered their bedroom, placing Aj down softly on the mattress. Niko softens as he looks at Aj, being in his own world. He snaps out of it then walks to the bathroom and brushes his teeth, immediately jumping into bed right after. He wraps his arms around Aj, pulling him close.

It's been like this for the past three weeks. Three fucking weeks. Aj was sick and tired of this returning routine for the past few weeks. He could've sworn Niko was doing this on purpose as revenge for something he doesn't even know he did. Aj was pent up. Emotionally and sexually.

Somehow, it was nearly impossible for Aj to finish without the touch of Niko, no matter how hard he tried. It was like Niko had cast a spell on his dick, locked it up and he was the key. Sometimes, Aj would cry because it got painful at times, but he's strong, he's a man. This was all just so stupid, too stupid.

Aj then set himself on a mission. A mission to, well he doesn't know what to call it. He really just wants to get fucked, that's about it. He mentally cringed at himself and made his way to Niko's office, knocking at the door when he arrived.

He hears a faint 'come in!' from the other side of the door, twisting the handle and walking in. It played out like usual. Niko turned his chair to look at him walking in, all the attention was on him. He naturally swayed his hips as he walked towards Niko and as soon as he saw Niko's eyes trail down to his lower half he knew he was on the right track.