Kissed Too - Sharky x Aj (Niko x Aj)

continuation of kissed!!! omgg!!!!

The day had arrived quicker than expected, Aj laid in bed slightly confused and lost. He was nervous for a date. A date with a man he sees as a friend. He shook off the feeling, turning onto the other side of his body and grabbed his phone.

Eight, in the morning. When had he ever woken up that early? He groans and puts his phone back down, shutting his eyes in an attempt to sleep in for longer. But to his disappointment, his body just wouldn't go back to sleep.

He sighs before sitting up in his bed and turning his body so that his legs were hanging off the bed. Checked the phone again, a whole entire minute had passed yet it felt so long. He hopped off the bed, his feet hitting the floor with a soft thud. Aj stretched his arms and back, only to slouch his way to the bathroom, quietly stepping past Niko's room.

He stared at himself in the mirror, bags rested underneath his eyes and hair messy. He turns on the sink, making sure it was cold enough, and splashing his face with it. He brings his head back up to stare once more in the mirror, tearing his eyes away to pat down his face with a towel.

He turned his face to the shower, sighing as he walked towards it and turned on the faucet. He let it run for a bit before getting in. He looked upwards towards the shower head and closed his eyes, allowing the water to hit his face.

Once he was done, he stepped out, drying himself with a towel, patting his hair only to drape the towel around his neck, letting his hair drip. He put on a fresh pair of boxers and shorts, walking out as the cold air of the house hit his chest.

He slightly shivered, walking back to his room, closing the door behind him and sitting down on his bed and picking up his phone. The house was insanely quiet, which left Aj to settle with his thoughts alone. He scrolled through his texts, seeing a few from Sharky, clicking on them almost immediately.

Sharks 🦈

morning Aj, how's ur morning so far?
you ready for tonight?

Aj sighed. He turned off his phone but quickly turned it back on as he didn't want to leave Sharky on read.

My morning has been fine
Yeah I guess so, at 6 right?

Aj sent the texts, turning his phone off once again. He let out an exasperated sigh as he pushed himself off of his bed, heading out of his bedroom and down the stairs into the kitchen.

He scavenged the refrigerator for food, the cold breeze making him shake. Whilst he's looking, he feels a pair of arms locking around his waist. Aj immediately turns around, finding a man that had just woken up. He rolls his eyes and lightly pushes him off, eliciting a playful whine from the younger.

Aj grabs a box from the refrigerator, putting it down on the countertop and closing the doors of the refrigerator. He turns around, hands behind him on the countertop for support, and greets the sleepy man.

"Mornin', Niko," Aj smiles, turning back around and opening the box of leftover food. Niko hums, "Morning," he whispers, slugging himself into a chair at their kitchen island. He crosses his arms on the cold marble, dipping his face into the center and letting out a soft groan.

Aj places the food onto a plate and slid it into the microwave. Within the next few beeps, his food was being heated up in the microwave. He stood parallel to Niko, elbows rested on the island, head being held by his hands, "What's up?" He asks in a concerned tone.