Bathe - Niko x Aj

While they were filming the video, Mukbang: Beta Squad Edition, Aj admitted to something that he managed to shake off as a joke.

The five boys were joking around and hardly eating, they all just enjoyed being around each other if they were going to be totally honest with themselves.

Many topics came up during their conversations, ranging from near death experiences to just plain out jokes. The topic of hygiene popped up and the boys talked about it.

Sharky put his arm out, "A doctor said you should only shower two to three times a week," he shook his head nonchalantly. Kenny's eyes widened, "A week?" He questioned, leaning his head slightly forward.

Sharky nodded, "Yeah, a dermatologist," before he could finish speaking, Chunkz cut in to say, "Then that dermatologist stinks," he adds, throwing his hand a bit in the air.

Niko, biting on the tips of his fingers out of habit, goes, "Who showers the least?" He asks the group. Kenny shrugs, "I shower everyday," he admits. Aj cuts in, "Well, I'm pretty sure everyone here showers," he says blankly.

Niko points at him with his pinky, "You don't shower everyday," he says with a straight face. Aj mentally rolled his eyes, "I shower with you," he suggests. Sharky puts his hand up, "I might miss a day," and once again, before he's able to finish, he's cut off by Kenny bursting out in laughter. Kenny's laughter erupts into the laughter between the three boys, Aj, Kenny, and Niko.

Sharky leans forward, "Huh?" He expresses. Chunkz, already tired with everyone's nonsense, points to Niko, "He showers with him, he said," putting down his finger. Niko gestured his hand forward, "He said, you're coming for me, I'm bringing you down with me," he laughs, putting his hands out.

The five boys continued to eat, laugh, and talk amongst each other. After an hour, they decided to wrap up the shoot and do their outro. The cameras were turned off yet the boys still talked to each other.

Sharky, cleaning up his part of the table, lights up, "Yo, that was fun we should definitely do this again," he recommends. Chunkz nods, "Yeah, man, I enjoyed it," he puffed out a small laugh, "it's nice talking to you lot," he adds. Kenny grins, "Agreed, you guys down to hang around for a bit?" He asks, wanting to spend some time with his friends.

Niko shakes his head, "Nah, can't," he says. Kenny cocks a brow, "Why?" He questions the taller man. Niko walks towards Aj, "We gotta get home," he grimaces, "sorry guys," he adds, apologetically.

Aj was confused, they had to go home? Why? He decided not to voice his concerns because usually Niko was right. He shrugged the odd feeling off and just nodded in agreement.

Kenny sighs, "Alright then," he smiles, "I guess I'll let you guys off this time," he laughs. Niko grinned, "Thanks, man," he chuckled. Kenny, in response, nods silently as Niko walks away, Aj following him like a lost puppy.

When they're far enough away from the group, Aj taps Niko on the shoulder. He curiously looks into Niko's eyes, "We have something planned?" He asks in the hushed whisper. Niko just stops for a second and shrugs, a smirk drilling into his face. He continues walking, leaving Aj in a confused puddle.

As they get into the car, Aj speaks up, "So, can you fucking talk now?" He exclaimed. He didn't like being left in the dark. Niko sighed, grabbing for Aj's hand, "I'm sorry," he squeezed his hand lightly, "just wanna go home with you right now," he lets go of his hand, Aj's heart felt warm. Oh, how he loved this confusing man.

Aj looked down to hide his smile, he hums, "Okay, alright," he puffs. Niko smiles, ruffling Aj's hair before placing his hands on the steering wheel. Aj laughed, pulling out his phone to look in the camera to fix his hair afterwards.