Public - Niko x Aj

Niko and Aj went out in public together quite often, it really was inevitable considering how they've been living with each other and were holding fort for a secret relationship. Usually they'd just go out together to have fun and hang out, but this time was different, way different.

Niko knocked on Aj's door, "Hey, Aj!" He shouts, "You ready to leave?" He asks, waiting for a reply. Aj yells back, "Almost, give me one second!" Niko mentally nods, putting his back against the wall next to Aj's door with his foot planted on the wall as well, chuckling as he hears Aj struggling in his room, knocking things over in a rush.

Aj stumbles out the door, as if he's been pushed, his hair disheveled and his breathing rapid. Niko looks down at him, laughing quietly. Aj sighs, putting his hands on his knees then straightening himself up and turning to face Niko. He puts his hands on his hips, "How do I look?" He says, doing a small twirl.

Niko smiles, the smaller boy was wearing an NDL hoodie and some black cargos. He ruffles his hair, "Great," he walks down the stairs, "now let's go," he says, hand on the railing. Aj giggles as he speeds down the stairs beside Niko, causing Niko to just roll his eyes in a playful manner. They walk towards the front door, slipping their shoes on and getting ready to head out.

"Wait," Niko demands, Aj's hand, which was on the door handle, falling to his side. Niko finishes up with putting his sneakers on and walked towards Aj. He wraps his arm behind Aj's waist, pulling him in close and kissing him. Aj leans into the kiss, humming happily.

Niko sighs, "It's sad how we can't do that outside of our house," he brings his arm back to his side, causing Aj to stumble back a bit. Aj shrugs, "That's just how it is," he places his hand back onto the door handle, "unless we find a way to avoid being found," he says smugly while opening the door.

Niko puffs out a small laugh, watching Aj as he walked out the door and soon following after him, pausing to close and lock the door. Aj waited for Niko at his car, Niko sees this and pulls the car keys from his pocket and unlocks the car doors. Aj seats himself in the passenger seat, whipping out his phone in search for a form of entertainment.

Soon enough, Niko makes it to the car and puts himself in the driver's seat. He starts up the car, giving a discreet glance or two towards Aj. He puts his hand on Aj's thigh and begins to drive. Aj's eyes linger on Niko's hand. He's never realized how long his fingers were. He's definitely felt how long they were but he's never taken them into account through his eyes. He grew to love it every passing second. The way his bony hand could wrap around half of his thigh made him feel some type of way.

Aj decided to ignore his thoughts and put down his phone. He laid his head back and watched the road, slowly dozing off. His eyes felt heavy, body warm and content, the sounds of the road lulled him asleep. His light snores were barely audible. Niko spared a few looks, smiling warmly as Aj's still body stirred ever so often in his sleep.

With one final turn, they've arrived at their destination. Niko parks and turns the car off, sitting in silence for a moment just watching Aj. It was crazy how long he could go on staring at him and not get bored, everything about him made Niko happy.

He decides he's given Aj enough time to rest and places a hand on his shoulder, gently shaking him awake. Aj groans, "Few more minutes," he turns his head away from Niko, furrowing his brows. Niko rolled his eyes, "Nope," he shakes him again, "get up," he continues to shake the smaller man until Aj swats his hand away and huffed in annoyance, eyes open and awake.

Niko smiles, "C'mon," he grabs for Aj's hand, holding it, "don't be like that," he squeezes lightly. Aj melts, turning to face Niko and pouts. Niko lets out a small chuckle, grabbing Aj's chin and pulling his face closer to his. They share a quick and gentle kiss, connecting their foreheads for a moment and sighing. Niko lets go of Aj's hand and moves it to the handle for the car door then opens it. He steps out, waiting for Aj to appear on the other side before shutting the door and locking the car.