Cute - Niko x Aj

¡¡¡NSFW WARNING!!!

not really a warning but niko is highkey fucking creepy in this so ummm

Niko was a YouTuber, nearly anyone who has watched a little bit of YouTube in their free time would know that. Although Niko wouldn't really consider himself famous, it didn't change the fact that his fans would notice him anywhere. To be fair, he was grateful for all of his fans, but one in particular caught his eye.

He's maybe seen this fan once or twice but that didn't change anything, he was on his mind almost every second of every minute. His curly hair, the way it bounced with each step he took. His small figure. Everything about him just sparked something inside of Niko.

Everyday he prays that he gets to see him again, but sadly, his prayers go unanswered. So, how does he fix this issue? He takes things into his own hands. Sure, a normal person would probably think he was creepy, but he was far from that. Some may say love makes you do crazy things, right?

Soon enough, Niko had all the information he needed. Including the place his little fan lived. Sometimes he'd stop for a minute, thinking if this was really okay. Niko shook off any negative thoughts and started making a 'plan' of some sort. How he'd mysteriously slither his way into his fan's life.

One night, he goes out dressed in a black hoodie and some black joggers. He tells himself he's not searching for anything, just on a walk. He knows he's lying to himself, his legs magically walking towards the already memorized direction towards his fan's home.

Crazily enough, he finds himself planted in front of his fan's front garden. He carefully sneaks himself around the back, hiding with the dark shadows casted by the bushes and trees. He comes across a well-lit up room. It has a full sized bed in the corner and a desk directly opposite of it. He assumed that this might just be the fan's bedroom, immediately proven to be correct as he sees a familiar face walking in, closing the door behind him.

Niko watches carefully, he loved everything this boy did. He admired the man as he began to get changed for bed, considering it was quite late already. He pulled off his top and his trousers, staying in his boxers then pulling an NDL jumper over his head. Niko's cheeks flushed, cute, he thought to himself, chewing on his thumb lightly.

His boxers began to feel restricting as he kept thinking about his fan. The way the hoodie engulfed his small body. The way the sleeves draped over his hands. The fact that it was the only thing he was wearing. Niko needed to go home, quick. He scurries out of the bushes, speed walking towards his home, head down, his joggers only feeling more and more restricting and uncomfortable.

Once he's home he rushes towards his bedroom, grabbing some lotion and heading to the bathroom, unashamed. He plants himself down onto the toilet, urging his joggers and boxers off, bunching them up at his feet. His member was now rock solid and needy. He squirts some lotion into the palm of his hand and immediately begins stroking his cock.

He huffs out in relief, "God," he exclaims, "Aj," he shuts his eyes and lets his imagination run wild. Aj was on his knees, in between Niko's thighs. His small mouth containing Niko's lengthy dick. His eyes were teary and lips were plump, in his boxers and an NDL hoodie. Niko grunts, "Aj," his hips thrust forward, "keep going," he sighs, "just like that," he praises the imaginary vision in his head.

Aj looks up at him through his lashes, his tongue swirling around Niko's length. He hums in satisfaction, lifting his head to kiss and lick the tip just to be brought back down to the shaft. He continues in a similar pace and style, Niko not being able to contain his sweet noises of pleasure.

As Niko is brought to the edge, he's brought out of his imaginary world and stutters his hips into his hand, pace a lot faster than it was before. With one final groan, he finishes and spills himself all over his hand and lower abdomen. He sighs, eyes lidded and chest heaving.

"I need you, Aj."

A / N ; lowkey dk if i wanna make a second part to this or nah cus not only am i experiencing like a shitty writers block but i've also been so incredibly busy omg. i hope this makes up for my lack of uploads!!!!

apologies if there are any mistakes im tired af