Chapter 2

3rd Person P.O.V

All at once, (Y/n) woke up and smiled, blowing bubbles with her saliva and making raspberry sounds. Robert smiled and wondered what happened to her hair.

He looked at his study notes to see if there was anything he could do to reverse what had just happened.

Unfortunately there wasn't but what he did notice was a secrete message the chemical compounds spelt out.

"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine...

What once was mine."

Confused, Robert said these words out loud only to be shocked to see (Y/n)'s hair glow a bright yellow. He was even more astonished when he noticed himself revert back into a young appearance.

Robert grinned greedily. Yes, this man was a good guy but he did have a heart of greed.

He smiled as he put (Y/n) back to her crib and began cleaning up the mess on the table. After, he started writing a rhythm for the incantation and turned it into a song.

He wrote an entire back story of his daughter's powers and decided to use that when she asked him about herself.

He had the key to immortality, and he was going to keep it all to himself.

A/N
Sorry this chapter is a little short, they will get longer as it progresses!