Chapter 17

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Yeah, let's go see (Y/n) in her lab, I just need to put some stuff away." I heard Hiro's voice.

Panic struck me. I quickly disabled his lab door from the inside for a minute as I figured my escape route. "What the- damn locked out...how though?" I heard Hiro mutter.

I quickly looked around the lab, that's when I saw the enormous window. I bit my lower lip. I had no other choice! I flung it open and pulled three hooks from my pocket, three... not many but I can do with it.

I stuck and jammed them into the wall just outside the window. I pulled my hair elastic out and hooked my hair up. I swung out and shut the window. I looped my hair to the hook above me and pulled myself up as Hiro opened the door. That's when I saw my big mistake, my extremely big elastic was under his table.

He picked it up and examined it confused. Shrugging, he opened the window and stuck his head out. Luckily he didn't look up... he would have seen me hanging by my hair...or my underwear seeing as I was wearing a purple dress.

He left the window as I sighed in relief, silently going over to my window and opening it, letting myself in. I pulled all my hair through the window and shut it. I was screwed... Hiro had my hair elastic, the only one on me. I had no choice but to stay in my lab and explain to my teacher.

I bundled all my hair together and ran out of my lab, getting awkward faces at other students. That's when I bumped into a teacher...my father.

"(Y/n)!? YOUR HAIR!" he shouted whispered.

"The elastic broke!" I lied.

"Okay... take this one, it might not fit but it will last until the end of classes." He said, handing me a smaller elastic, two times smaller than the one I usually use.

I ran to my lab and quickly pulled my hair into a blob, class would start too soon for me to call Abigail. I tied it into one extremely long braid. Traveling at least 35 feet. I grabbed it all together and walked to my class. I sat in my chair as the teacher gave me a look.

"I'm sorry... my other elastic broke." I lied. She nodded in understanding and continued with class. I felt four eyes looking at me. I turned slightly to see Honey Lemon, Wasabi, GoGo and Hiro looking at my hair which was all over the floor.

Since when was GoGo, Honey Lemon and Wasabi in my class? And where was Fred? Wait... wasn't he the school mascot or something? Yeah that's right... he doesn't learn here.

I droned out of the lesson and looked around the room. At one point, everything went hectic. My sight started to distort leaving me dizzy.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" I heard someone ask. I tried to reply but all I could do was clutch my head in agony.

All at once everything went black and my head hit the table.