Chapter 11

(Y/n) P.O.V

I pulled my hair ties out and wrapped Hiro in my hair, dragging the boy to my lab. It was really hard but eventually I managed to pull the poor boy inside, shutting the door and locking it.

I examined Hiro's face. He had a bruised forehead and the back of his head was bleeding from when his head hit the lockers. His mouth was cut slightly and blood was dripping out, who knew you that a punch could do so much damage.

I quickly wrapped Hiro's forehead with my hair, he looked a bit silly but I was only trying to help. I stared at him for a while, father would kill me if he found out about this. I sighed and shook the thought off.

"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine...

What once was mine."

My hair began to glow a warm sunshine colour. The light travelled from the top of my head all the way to the tips that were wrapped around Hiro's head. Immediately, the bruises faded away, the back of his head was no longer bleeding and his lip was healed to.

My hair faded as he started to stir. I started panicking. He was wrapped in my hair, he would think I am weird... he would find out about my powers and my father would find out then I would have to move again and- stop thinking and start doing!

I tugged on my hair so he was free, thus making him spin and roll on the floor. I quickly fled the room and ran to the janitor's closet, taking out my phone to call Abigail.
"Hello? (Y/n)? What is wrong?" She asked.

"My hair... fell out." I whispered.

"Okay I'm coming, where are you?" She asked.

"The janitor's closet on the first floor." I replied.

"Okay, I'm on my way." She called, hanging up the phone, I sighed and sat at the bottom of the closet. I hope Hiro didn't see anything.

Hiro's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt no pain in my head... that punch can't have surely killed me right? All at once, I felt like I was being flipped and rolled on the ground, I heard a door slam and someone bolt off. I suddenly felt dizzy... nope, I'm alive.

I slowly stood up to feel my head. I couldn't find any blood and surprisingly I had no injuries. It was weird because I was almost certain that my lip was bleeding when I got knocked out.

I walked around the room I was in, confused on how I got here. I looked around and realised it was a personal robotics lab. I walked to the desk to see a bundle of blueprints scattered. I walked out the lab door to check what number it was. 846... I wasn't far from mine. Wait, 846... who's lab was this?

I walked to the school information desk to look up who took the lab. 844... 845...846! I looked underneath the lab number to see a name, (Y/n) (L/n). (Y/n)? She helped me? That would only seem logical as she is the only one who has the lab key.

I walked off to the public science lab that only gets used by me, Fred, Honey Lemon, Wasabi and GoGo. I usually called it the "Nerd Lab".

I entered the lab to see the gang all together, with worried expressions. "Hiro! Where have you been?" Honey Lemon shouted.

"I was... in (Y/n)'s lab." I explained.

"Then why didn't you answer your phone?" Wasabi asked.

"It's a long story..." I said. Guess I have to tell them now.