Chapter 12

(Y/n) P.O.V

I waited for a few more minutes until I heard the door click open. Abigail's face appeared with worry.

"We need to hurry, I can't stay out of class for long." She explained.

"You go to school here?" I asked as she tied my hair.

"No, I go to Krie Tech Institute, I'm studying to be a test pilot." She explained. She stood up and helped me up. "You better get going, see you at home." She said, running off.

I walked carefully to my lab. I noticed Hiro had left and totally messed up my blueprints. I sighed and got back to work, looking out the window occasionally.

I looked up quickly to see a glimpse of red and purple for a second. I stood up and looked carefully through the window.

I saw a few good spots to place hooks for me to swing on with my hair and decided to bring some tomorrow.
I continued to work on my project until I heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened it to see it was Hiro.

"Uh hi! Remember when I told you I wanted you to meet my friends? Well they kind of want to meet you now." Hiro said.

"Oh um sure." I agreed, stepping out into the abandoned hallway and shutting my lab door.

'Can I ask you a question about earlier today?" Hiro asked. I nodded my head. "How did you do it?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Stop fooling around, you know what I mean." He said.

"No, seriously... what do you mean?" I repeated.

"Um... when you helped me after I got beat up?" He reminded me.

"I didn't help you." I lied.

"Then how come I woke up in your lab?" he asked.

"Yeah, I brought you to my lab but I didn't help you." I admitted.

"Then how come I have no injuries?" He asked.

"Don't ask me! I am no doctor!" I Exclaimed.

"Yeah but my friend is and he said I should have marks from the in pact." Hiro remarked. By now I was running out of excuses.

"Maybe he was wrong?" I guessed.

"He can't have been... he is a robot." Hiro said. Yep, now I was screwed.

"He is a robot? Cool! I would love to meet him!" I said, trying to change the subject. Hiro didn't seem too interested in his robot friend though.

"Yeah, you can when you meet my other friends, but don't change the subject... I just want to know how you did it." He said.

"You will find out all in good time." I said as Hiro opened the lab door. He obviously gave up.

"Well, anyways, welcome to the nerd lab!" He announced.

I took two steps inside and immediately I felt like I was in paradise. There were bundles of machinery spread out through the facility and an enormous chemistry set where a girl with honey blonde hair and pink glasses was at.

Hiro led me over to her. "Hey Honey!" he called, was this his girlfriend or something?

"Hey Hiro! Is this (Y/n)? Hi! I'm Honey Lemon! Hiro has told me so much about you!" She squealed, pulling me into a tight hug. So her name was Honey... she wasn't actually in a relationship with Hiro... that would have been weird, Hiro is younger than and twice as short as her!

"Hi!" I cheered.

"It's nice to meet you! You are so cute!" Honey Lemon said, pinching my cheeks lightly." Have you met the others yet?" She asked.

"Nope, you're the first." I said, popping the 'p'.

'Well I strongly suggest you meet them!" She encouraged me, pushing Hiro and me off into another direction. I thought over about our conversation, not once did she mention my hair, I guess Hiro was right, his friends didn't seem to care whether I had 70 feet long hair or not.

Hiro led me over to another girl who had black hair with a tad of purple in it. She had brown eyes and was wearing the kind of biker chick kind of clothes? I don't really know my fashion... things have changed since I was last let out of my house.

"Hey GoGo! This is (Y/n)!" Hiro introduced me to the girl.

'Sup? The names GoGo Tomago. I've heard plenty about you. Nice to meet ya." She said, blowing gum and popping it. She sure had some attitude. I smiled back and waved.

"Nice to meet you, I love your bike, did you make that?" I asked.

"Yep, it was hard I'll admit because I kept needing to 'borrow' Wasabi's tools but the job got done." She said proudly.

"Who is Wasabi?" I asked.

"The bloke with the OCD for tidiness, over there." She jerked a thumb behind her, pointing at a dark toned man. At the mentioning of his name, he walked over to us, along with Honey Lemon.

"Someone call my name?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did, this is (Y/n), the girl Hiro probably knows more about than the girl does herself." GoGo said.

"It's nice to meet you (Y/n). I'm Wasabi." He said. I smiled and shook his hand.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but why is you name Wasabi?" I asked.

"Because he spilt it on his shirt!" A voice called. Wasabi rolled his eyes.

"Once Fred, I spilt it once." He confirmed. I laughed lightly as a person in a mascot costume sprung over to us excitedly.

"This is Fred, the school mascot." Hiro said. The head of the costume lifted up to reveal a young man in about his eighteensish. He had blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"I also love comic books." He added. I looked at him confused, I had heard of the word 'book' before but never 'comic.'

"What is a... comic book?" I asked.

"You don't know what a comic book is?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Well there's a first." GoGo said. I swallowed. I think I was meant to know what a comic book was, maybe it was one of those additions that happened while I was shut away.

"Well, you see... I used to live in Corona and there wasn't much there." I said. It was partially a lie; yes I lived in Corona but it was actually the second biggest tech filled country in the world, right after this one.

"Well, a comic book is a book filled with pictures and speech bubbles." Hiro said as Fred showed me an example of one called, "The Amazing Spiderman".

"Huh." I said as Fred stuffed the book thing away. "Oh! You said I could meet your doctor robot friend!" I remembered. Hiro immediately lit up at my remark.

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!