Chapter 24

Hiro's P.O.V

"You have no microbots, you're outnumbered." I called out.

"No, but I do have this," He said, pulling out a gun. "And this." He said, pulling out a remote with a red button. He instantly pressed it and a metal cage fell over us.

"It's indestructible, don't even try... (Y/n) also helped me with that." He smirked. I looked at the others who held the bars in anger. Great, the damsel in distress AND the superheroes were trapped, yippee for me.

He smirked and walked towards us slowly. He raised the gun towards us, mainly me. I gulped as I realised he was about to release the trigger. "Whelp, bye guys, guess I am gonna die tonight." I said.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I looked out the glass window to see 6 people in weird multi-coloured costumes fly and land at the island, probably working for my father who I will be forced to give more immortality to.

Not only him did I give it to, a gun and a metal cage as well!

I looked carefully at the group, the biggest one in red and the purple one on top looked oddly familiar. I pressed my hands against the glass pane as they flew to the building. Obviously the building was old as the glass fell off its holds and dropped into the sea underneath my window.

I to, toppled out but was caught by my hair, somehow it latched onto a beam and held me up as I rock climbed the wall.

This was my way out.

I quickly swung off the edge again and looped my hair around the corner, pulling myself outside the building and onto the floor.

"Good bye cruel world!"

I heard someone say. I curiously walked through the back door that led to the shadows to investigate.