Chapter 20

(Y/n) P.O.V

"That's what you say, I can go home and quickly get one you know." I said.

"But people will tread on your hair, want us to help you carry it?" Honey Lemon offered.

I shook my head. I walked over to my window and hooked my hair over the hook I used to get out of Hiro's room.

I turned to face the gang who were walking behind me and saluted. I climbed onto the edge of the window and jumped, hearing screams of protest from my friends.

I swung quite quickly out of the building. I quickly released my hair as I was going forward and attached it to a very high street pole, I kept swinging until I reached home. I opened my bedroom window as I held onto my hair like a harness with the ledges I had around my window.

I entered my bedroom and slammed the shutters closed, turned the light on and locked my door, I had my back against the door all sprawled out. "What did I just do!?" I asked myself.

"I just showed off... it was awesome!"

"I am going to get in so much trouble."

"What my father doesn't know won't kill him right?"

"I betrayed my father."

"It was so awesome!"

"I am an awful daughter."

"It was wicked!"

"I am grounded for life."

"I finally felt free!"

"This is bad..."

"My life is getting better."

"I am never going back to school."

"I can't believe I did that."

"I am so going back to do that again!!!"

I was having a war with myself. Was what I did right or wrong? I never get to be free but on the other hand I betrayed my dad.

I was torn between what I should do. I decided to come clean and admit what I did to my father, better than him finding out the hard way right?

I waited in my room until he got home, that's when I heard a loud thump on the door. I opened the door and let him in, shutting it as I went.

"Daddy, we need to talk." I said.

"Talk indeed, (Y/n), I want to know why you were seen all over San Fransokyo swinging with your hair." He demanded. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I was SEEN?

A/N

Didn't notice until now but that was such a Harry Potter moment right there XD.