Chapter 29

(Y/n) P.O.V

A smile came to my lips as I pulled free my hair, sorry little robot but your work was kind of for nothing.

I opened his window and threw my hair out to loop around the beam holding the roof up. I ran to Hiro's desk and snatched the book before he could protest.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!" I screamed as I jumped out the window, swinging up to the rooftop.

"DAMN YOU AND YOUR HAIR!" Hiro yelled, rushing to the window. I sat on the top of the roof, looking curiously at the book. I opened it to a random page and decided to read it, it's not like we have any more secrets to keep from each other, right?

He knew I had magic 70 feet long hair and I knew he was a super-secret superhero.

I read the small passage in his book.

'I don't know what this feeling is. It's just, whenever I am near (Y/n), my heart skips a beat, I am so confused, I think I like her, no wait scratch that, I LOVE her.-'

I stopped reading and stared at those words, 'love her'. He liked me?! All at once that crazy and foreign feeling rose in my chest and my heart increased. What was happening?!

My hair started to glow once more, oh okay so this was a feeling I had never experienced before. Well, only with Hiro but- wait, wait, wait, whoa hold up. Did I just say with HIRO?!

I felt someone tug on my hair and use it to climb up to the roof. So they could see my hair glow, that's great.

Black fluffy hair poked up followed by brown eyes, it was Hiro. He pulled himself up and froze and stared as soon as he saw the book open on the page I was reading.

His face burnt a bright red. Now I get it, he wasn't sick, he was embarrassed.

I awkwardly stood up and handed him his journal, my face probably bearing the same expression as him, my hair was still glowing the bright sunshine yellow.

I slowly pressed the book into his hands and smiled faintly. He blushed even darker if it was possible.

"Uh... this is yours." I said.

"Th-thanks." He stuttered.

"Wanna... have your alone time or something?" He asked slowly. I laughed lightly, why was I laughing? What is wrong with me!?

I think Hiro has done something to break me... I think I'm broken, his cute face broke- wait CUTE!? Yeah... I definitely need to be fixed.

"Um no... I am good, your company is nice, sorry for taking your diary... and reading." I apologised.

"It's a journal not a diary..."Hiro muttered as he sat and buried his face in his hands. I sat down next to him and hesitantly rested my head on his shoulder. I felt him tense up and relax, putting a shaky arm around me. My hair faded and stopped glowing.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I asked uncertainly.

"Too be honest, I actually don't mind... although I haven't really done this before, why? Are you uncomfortable?" Hiro asked worried. I shook my head.

"Nah, it's peaceful, I like it." I said, snuggling closer to him. Was this natural? I don't know! For goodness sake I have been locked up from society my whole life!

I do admit though that it felt... naturally right, in some way. Hiro and I stayed that way for a while, just enjoying each other's company... on the roof.

A/N

Last chapter coming up!!! Yay!