Chapter 4

3rd Person P.O.V

That's when an idea popped into Robert's mind. He would take (Y/n) to San Fransokyo. There, he could work at a school that (Y/n) could attend.

No one would need to worry about her hair as he was sure he could pay someone to fix it up.

He walked quietly to (Y/n)'s room and knocked twice. "Come in." she called. Robert slowly walked in to see his daughter on the edge of her bed.

"I know how you want to go outside to the real world, I know you do and luckily for you I have an idea." He revealed.

(Y/n) perked up at his words and payed close attention. "In a couple of weeks, I decided to move to San Fransokyo. There, I can work at an institute called the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology which I will allow you to attend. How does that sound?"

(Y/n) opened her mouth in shock. "A-are you serious?" She asked.

"Of course!" He beamed. (Y/n) smiled and then frowned.

"What about my hair?" she pointed out.

"We can hire someone to help us out and make sure they don't tell anyone about your hair, in return they can have immortality too." He explained.

"Wonderful! Then I can finally be free again!" She exclaimed, shooing her father out and started to pack up her things excitedly.

Before long, the day of departure arrived and (Y/n) was on the plane with her father, they managed to tie her hair up with great difficulty as it was so long and were now on the plane.

"I can't wait to see our new home!" (Y/n) squealed. Robert grinned. He was able to secure (y/n) as his for a bit more again.