xii. Gorgeous Lies

⚠️ This chapter has a rougher sex scene

"Alright, class," Cillian cleared his throat. "I would like for everyone to share their love poem." The class groaned in unison. "If I don't see at least three hands raised I will call on you randomly."

Scarlet was available that day and took care of Nia while you finally attended one of Cillian's classes. You were happy to be back in the classroom with him, hearing him get extremely nerdy about his books and literature.

You watched as only one person slowly raised their hand hesitantly before putting it back down. "Very well," Cillian said, scanning the room. "Ah, Ryan, why don't you read yours?"

Great.

Ryan sighed before clearing his throat. He began to speak. "I looked into your eyes, trying to somewhere meet with yours, but you never wanted them to conversante. I tried to read your lips but it was all a blur. I tried to understand your mind but it was too scrambled to put together. I tried to open your heart, but it was locked and boarded up."

"Very nice, Gosling," Cillian said. "Let's give him a round of applause." The class applauded and you felt your hands forced together.

"Alright, now that Ryan's taken one for the team, who would like to go next?"

Silence.

Cillian sighed and put his glasses on. "Fine, I will read mine and maybe that will inspire you." He cleared his throat and adjusted his tie a little. "Light of my life, fire of my loins. I find you in bed, where our bodies conjoin. I harmonize to your melody, a dreamy place where I'll never be. And in between the lines, I see your gorgeous lies, erased without a single trace of whatever could've been mine."

You were stunned. The poem was about you. It sent chills down your spine, over your arms and legs. You could feel the hair on the back of your neck stand up higher and higher with every line.

God, how you wanted to run up there and kiss him so hard. You wanted to feel his lips on yours, you needed it. You felt a drop of sweat trickle down your forehead.

Cillian noticed your overwhelmed expression. You wanted to scream and let the whole entire world know he was yours.

-

"I'm gonna— fall off!" You giggled, gasping for breath as you heard more things fall off of Cillian's desk.

He grabbed you and smiled down at you. "I won't let you fall," he whispered breathily, his hyperventilating quickly drowned out by the noise of his desk creaking beneath you.

"I want you to do so many bad things to me," you admitted in between moans, feeling your face get hot.

"Like what?" He chuckled, adjusting his glasses on his face before quickly holding your hips again. What he did next made you shiver in please.

He slid his hand from your breasts to your neck and wrapped his fingers around it, feeling every vibration of your moans and cries through his hand. "Like this?" He asked, watching as you were driven closer and closer to your climax.

"Yes, just that!" You cried, closing your eyes tightly. Before you knew it, Cillian was choking you and slapping your thighs.

Yours and Cillian's sex was typically very vanilla, and you didn't mind it that way. It was romantic and intimate. The kinkiest you'd ever done before this was have him eat you out. You didn't know he had this in him.

"You know what I wanna do?" Cillian asked,  his words shaky as you could tell he was coming close as well. "I wanna tie you up and ruin you." His words made your back arch up and you pulled at his hair.

After the two of you went back and forth, dirty talking while Cillian kept his hand around your neck, you'd both finally reached your orgasms.

You were on his desk, collapsed, and Cillian was leaning over you, his head buried in your neck. You rubbed his back and breathed heavily with him. "You make me feel so good," he whispered, rubbing your side gently.

"God," you giggled, watching as he lifted his head to look at you. He kissed you hard, putting his hands on your cheeks.

When he pulled back, he asked, "Why'd you want that?" He chuckled and admired you.

"It was just, something about how you read that poem and it was for me... it just turned me on." You smiled. "You turn me on. Especially when you look that breathtaking from your desk."

"Don't get me started on you," he sighed, looking around. "I mean, how can someone sit there, not say a word, and be so beautiful?"

You blushed. "You've thought about me in class?"

"Define 'thought about you'," he chuckled.

"You know what I mean." You slowly got up and pulled up your skirt. "Thought about this."

"Of course I have," he said, smiling.

"I'm glad we finally got to fulfill it." You kissed his cheek and hugged his waist, leaning your head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on the top of your head. "You going home now?" He asked, to which you nodded.

"I have to see Nia." You smiled. "We should have a family date."

Cillian clicked his tongue and looked down at you, stroking your cheek. "Darling, you know there's a dangerously high chance we'd get caught."

"I know," you sighed. "I guess for now it's family dinners at home, featuring Scarlet," you laughed.

"I'm so thankful for her," he said. "Really, she's a great friend to you. I'm glad you have someone like that who isn't your boyfriend."

"Why's that?" You tilted your head.

"Because sometimes you need a friend that isn't the person you share everything with."

"I guess you're right," you agreed, nodding.

"When am I ever wrong?" He teased, nudging you gently.

"The real question is, when do you ever shut up?"